08/30 - Tamarind Thursday!

How many pop tarts is too many poptarts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Same. Also the friends I was close to were mostly a grade above me.
the person who is still my best friend is 2 grades above me, but her 10 year was held at a hotel and she definitely didn't go.

Reactions: klyde

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL I was the awkward kid too. I kinda wanna go because I've lost about 70lbs and had a boob reduction since then, so I am a different person. We will see who recognizes me. And my best friend from high school is renting us a ridic expensive car to go into, because he was always known as a the obnoxious rich kid.
ugh that's another reason I don't want to go--I've gained a lot of weight. My boobs are much nicer now though :D but that's about it. plus my hair is all fucked up because I'm growing out my undercut.

Reactions: Liz and savvy

savvy

Reaction score
ugh that's another reason I don't want to go--I've gained a lot of weight. My boobs are much nicer now though :D but that's about it. plus my hair is all fucked up because I'm growing out my undercut.
babies help boobies hahah

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

savvy

Reaction score
I think it's awesome some of you still have friends from high school.

d'aww. you're here. idk how it happened, sometimes. I didn't talk to one for 6 years and he came out of the woodwork and realized he was being an asshole. We were inseparable in HS so I'm glad he's back around. It's odd, some of them I have nothing in common with except we've shared all of our life together.

tbh DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 is my longest term friend at the moment. I was in middle school when I 'met' her online. Yes I call her out here to prove I have friends.... :cautious:

edit: also her avi? I think she's had that same avi for almost as long as I've known her hahahah

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I have like 2. One I've never actually hung out with but knew through high school, and another that I used to hang out with tons. I live a whole state away so we only get together maybe once a year to go to a concert or something.

Reactions: themildone and jan

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing worse.........than a boob reduction.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
d'aww. you're here. idk how it happened, sometimes. I didn't talk to one for 6 years and he came out of the woodwork and realized he was being an asshole. We were inseparable in HS so I'm glad he's back around. It's odd, some of them I have nothing in common with except we've shared all of our life together.

tbh DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 is my longest term friend at the moment. I was in middle school when I 'met' her online. Yes I call her out here to prove I have friends.... :cautious:

edit: also her avi? I think she's had that same avi for almost as long as I've known her hahahah
Ah I just made bad choices in my so called "friends". Not a single true one. Women can be catty.

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 20-25 minute research study(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Req TV): $11.07/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.81] [Fair: 4.90] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.85]
Description:
Participate in a research task
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $2.51
Qualifications: Exc: [102159707-104297] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [223] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Done in 17, suppossedly a decent bonus too

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.