08/31 - Fizzy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
She just walked into our pantry with a single kernel of food in her mouth, dropped it at my husbands feet, and yelled. Is this what having kids is like?
Not joking but, maybe she's hated her food forever. And she's mewing for joy. Now she's just really excited, and she's presenting it saying, "More. This please."
:)

Last edited:

Knight

Reaction score
If there was one thing I would change about mturk, it would be to make it so that hits couldn't be a penny. The minimum would only go down to .02. So if you maxed out for the day, the minimum that you could possibly make is 76 dollars, instead of 38.

GTR

Reaction score
How are you feeling today?
like there's a football scrimmage being played in my left kidney, and thank you for asking :)

how you doin?

Last edited:
Reactions: savvy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not joking but, maybe she's hated her food forever. Now she's just really excited, and she's presenting it saying, "More. This please."
:)
Maybe, but she's never been close to "fat"ever and now she's getting a little bit...puffy. I'm thinking of mixing it with a non-fish flavor or something and seeing if that works, b/c I hate to take something she enjoys away from her but good lord is this a pain in the butt.

Reactions: Jerami

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If there was one thing I would change about mturk, it would be to make it so that hits couldn't be a penny. The minimum would only go down to .02. So if you maxed out for the day, the minimum that you could possibly make is 76 dollars, instead of 38.
Which is funny because the majority of the penny HITs on the marketplace are by Amazon themselves.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
like this a football scrimmage being played in my left kidney, and thank you for asking :)

how you doin?
I'm good, much better than the tapdancing going on inside you. But what you described yesterday sounded so uncomfortable. Not surprised you haven't done much. I can't turk if I have anything wrong with me. It seems to kill my concentration and ability to tolerate BS.

Reactions: GTR

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from John Beshears for work related to 37SDSEDIN92Z1W0LG0M9HLH74GN813.
The value of your bonus is: $2.29 USD

The Requester included this note:
'Because

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Just Because...?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

GTR

Reaction score
i don't like to take meds and i never ask for painkillers, but i had to on this, but when i went to pick up my prescription they gave me Oxybutynin. Don't think that's gonna get it done

Reactions: cb456

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Mechanical Turk <mturk-noreply@amazon.com>
12:21 PM (8 minutes ago)

to me

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from S. Cote for work related to 3BFF0DJK8XC6OJWIU4C6AYNN9DVSTK.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing all seven diary surveys! Here is your 2.00 bonus.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

GTR

Reaction score
I'm good, much better than the tapdancing going on inside you. But what you described yesterday sounded so uncomfortable. Not surprised you haven't done much. I can't turk if I have anything wrong with me. It seems to kill my concentration and ability to tolerate BS.
it's deff put a hinder on my turking, it is hard enough doing a crappy underpaid survey if you are in run a marathon type shape, much less almost in the grave feeling state.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Right from toddler to grumpy, old person. You never know what day it will happen but, it does.:p
I wonder what age this happens roughly. Kitty is 8 years old in human years as of April.

Reactions: Jerami

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Record a video to Cheer up my friend! | Accept
Requester: OMEDETO [A2QED19Y06VM5Q] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Please send video Cheer up my friends. I want to make my friend happy.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This guy should just consider buying a big bottle of antidepressants for his depressed friends.[/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Maybe, but she's never been close to "fat"ever and now she's getting a little bit...puffy. I'm thinking of mixing it with a non-fish flavor or something and seeing if that works, b/c I hate to take something she enjoys away from her but good lord is this a pain in the butt.
As far as her weight, I wouldn't react too quickly. I don't know how long it's been since she changed but, if she wasn't a fan before, she'd be eating just enough to satisfy herself. If she now likes it, she'll do a bit of pleasure eating. But, if it's dry food, more food means more water, just because it's dry. There's always a bit of fluctuation when there's a change of diet, which is much more noticeable on a svelte feline, rather than a tubby tabby. But,, if you haven't increased her calories available from food significantly, then it tends to work itself out. Her activity level should go up accordingly, which also makes for a more annoying animal.:p Mixing it isn't a bad idea. I'm just saying don't worry too much about it, yet. She's still young, right? If so, she'll be able to adjust in a change of diet pretty well, usually.
Good luck.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
i don't like to take meds and i never ask for painkillers, but i had to on this, but when i went to pick up my prescription they gave me Oxybutynin. Don't think that's gonna get it done
crush it up and snort it. 60% of the time it works every time.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.