08/31 - Fizzy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Unrelated to anything, but we got our cat a different flavor of food (same brand) and she's become a nightmare. She gobbles it and then cries for more. She's never done this with any other food ever. She just keeps going between me and my husband and going "HUUUUUUUUH?"and walking to her food dish. I'm going nuts.
It'll get worse if you give her any attention. I learned this hard first hand with my kitty. She begs for hours in between meal times and will start looking for things in the house to fuck with to get any kind of attention. And once you give her attention, it's game over. They'll have you wrapped around their little claw before you know it. And soon she'll be scratching all the walls and doors, crying like she never gets fed, trying to get under the cat gate, knocking bowls around, and--- okay, that's probably just my cat but you get the picture :wink:

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It'll get worse if you give her any attention. I learned this hard first hand with my kitty. She begs for hours in between meal times and will start looking for things in the house to fuck with to get any kind of attention. And once you give her attention, it's game over. They'll have you wrapped around their little claw before you know it. And soon she'll be scratching all the walls and doors, crying like she never gets fed, trying to get under the cat gate, knocking bowls around, and--- okay, that's probably just my cat but you get the picture :wink:
Ooooh yes this little turd factory just got up on the table and started knocking stuff over. I looked back at her, she cried at me, and knocked another thing over. No more fish-flavored food ever again!

Reactions: sinon

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Ooooh yes this little turd factory just got up on the table and started knocking stuff over. I looked back at her, she cried at me, and knocked another thing over. No more fish-flavored food ever again!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making Task (~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Chatman [A1R128RVDI5D3K] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.73] [Fast=4.04] [Comm=4.13] [Fair=3.69] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.91] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=2] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 9
Description: Take part in a paid survey! **Requirement: College Graduate. Please only take this survey if you have a Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year university**
Qualifications: Exc: [1154719726-104652] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I would probably have to work register at fast food or the dollar store.

They're all shit jobs, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. But to me fast food and dollar store are worse because there's more chance for me t o get duties that I can fuck up.Since i can fuck up pretty much anything involving money. I'm not bad at customer service though. Plus people think I like them half the time which is good for stuff like that.

The two dollar stores near me are always low staffed and frazzled and overworked. At least the walmart people look like they haven't been killed on the inside years ago.

edit: I'm having troubles stringing thoughts together today >.> Hopefully this somewhat made sense.
The Walmart folks in the mid-west (when we visit) seem a billion times happier than the ones working in the NJ walmarts. With the exception of the door greeters.

Reactions: Jaded and savvy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Academic Research Study(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Derek Powell [A2D0JU8F7ELU91] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.36] [Pay=4.27] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.63] [Pen=0.27 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 5400
Available: 1
Description: Help academic researchers by participating in a short survey.
Qualifications: Inc: [19-104340] Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:B[/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I got really grumpy about eating the same damn healthy food for a fifth day.

I asked my chief ranger to get me fries when he went to get lunch

he comes back with fries and a frosty to dip them in. I think my day is going pretty damn good.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Unrelated to anything, but we got our cat a different flavor of food (same brand) and she's become a nightmare. She gobbles it and then cries for more. She's never done this with any other food ever. She just keeps going between me and my husband and going "HUUUUUUUUH?"and walking to her food dish. I'm going nuts.
my cat stops liking a flavor after a few days. its annoying.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are the nutrition contents substantially different? Maybe it's not filling her up the same way the old one used to.

Reactions: The Great Bread

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got really grumpy about eating the same damn healthy food for a fifth day.

I asked my chief ranger to get me fries when he went to get lunch

he comes back with fries and a frosty to dip them in. I think my day is going pretty damn good.
It's the little things.

Reactions: Jerami

GTR

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been wondering, I have only been at this for two days now. But I running into more frustrations than successes. Either the hit is finished after I hit accept and try to submit the information or it is a scam one. Anyway, I made like 80 cents yesterday. How lucrative has this been for you?
Does it get better after the first few weeks?
Projected Earnings Today $0.18

And I've been doing this for 20 years

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
She just walked into our pantry with a single kernel of food in her mouth, dropped it at my husbands feet, and yelled. Is this what having kids is like?

Status
Not open for further replies.