08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
You don't have more books than me! It's impossible. Do you have a Paperwhite?
I do have a kindle, but I prefer actual books. Old books. I love going to estate sales and book hunting because I'm nerd, but I've found a lot of awesome books! My favorites are ones from the 1800s, but I don't have very many.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have Goodreads! But I've been a slacker and I'm not sure it's completely up-to-date.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I do have a kindle, but I prefer actual books. Old books. I love going to estate sales and book hunting because I'm nerd, but I've found a lot of awesome books! My favorites are ones from the 1800s, but I don't have very many.
I prefer books too! It's almost broken up my marriage. The best thing in the world is going into an old bookshop and looking around and smelling the amazing smell. I'm sort of in love with you now. Can you break up with your boyfriend?

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
HAve you tried to sell any of them on Pawn Stars? I swear this one chick looked like you. She left with 10 bucks.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I prefer books too! It's almost broken up my marriage. The best thing in the world is going into an old bookshop and looking around and smelling the amazing smell. I'm sort of in love with you now. Can you break up with your boyfriend?
I love old book stores. :p

HAve you tried to sell any of them on Pawn Stars? I swear this one chick looked like you. She left with 10 bucks.
Lol no... they're not for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.