08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I do have a kindle, but I prefer actual books. Old books. I love going to estate sales and book hunting because I'm nerd, but I've found a lot of awesome books! My favorites are ones from the 1800s, but I don't have very many.
I like thrifting for books at the thrift stores. Sometimes I can find some pretty amazing deals on books, that I either wouldn't buy normally, or books that are just old, but in a good kind of way. It feels great to have a big bag of books that cost less than five bucks or so.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like thrifting for books at the thrift stores. Sometimes I can find some pretty amazing deals on books, that I either wouldn't buy normally, or books that are just old, but in a good kind of way. It feels great to have a big bag of books that cost less than five bucks or so.
It's the best feeling ever. I need to get a divorce or a much bigger place.

Reactions: Onyxbird

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Like at one of the Goodwills here in the Metroplex, I was able to get my hands on the first two Dark Tower Novels from Stephen King for less than .60 cents. I squealed like the nerdy girl I am. Also, I am a sucker for cookbooks :cook:

Status
Not open for further replies.