08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Matthias Greiff for work related to 32W3UF2EZO9WYSWMZYFXSO21WJ2C4Q.
The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Reaction score
Returning a google hit causes this error. You never return google hits.
I know this and have always heard that to be true but twice before I have had similar issues with zoltars and was able to return the first hit in my queue resolving the issue. Also I have heard others post of this attempt at a resolve only in the recent months.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
my hits are fine.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: nana and Barbwire

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do either of you have either or both the Zoltar and the Google reload scripts? Sounds like the same thing that was happening to me (nothing worked)

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Another unresponsive requester I've tried to contact: Autonomous Robotics Manipulation Lab for the HIT "Draw paths on an image based on Commands". It was the one where you had to draw a line from a robot to various buildings.

I know some of you got approved, but mine was rejected with "Could not find results in the database."

Still no response after multiple emails. Did this HIT on Aug 5, so the deadline for reversal is near :(
what's the deadline on reversals? i didn't know there was one

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you fix it is the issue. I even wiped my browser still nothing.
you have to complete the hits in the correct order. There are two scripts that help make that easier to do. Whenever i have the issue, opening the first or the second hit accepted (lowest time left on the timer) would help me. You sometimes have to refresh it repeatedly tho.. If you return one, you are locked out for an hour.

thehumangerm

Reaction score
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/zoltar-faq.1380/

6. I keep getting an error "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser.". Why?

There are two reasons for this. The first is if you returned a Hit. They will block you from working on anymore of their hits until the time that the returned hit would have expired. The second is when you are working from queue and they get out of order. You will need to go to each Hit and see which one is working. Usually it is the oldest.
Also you will sometimes see this error as the page is loading. Be patient and wait 30 seconds, if it persists, try the above.

Reactions: <Gucci>

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
you have to complete the hits in the correct order. There are two scripts that help make that easier to do. Whenever i have the issue, opening the first or the second hit accepted (lowest time left on the timer) would help me. You sometimes have to refresh it repeatedly tho.. If you return one, you are locked out for an hour.
Doesn't always work though.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Do either of you have either or both the Zoltar and the Google reload scripts? Sounds like the same thing that was happening to me (nothing worked)
I didn't have any of the reload scripts. I just tried using the one for zoltar but still had those issues so I turned it off. I've even tried in FF which has no scripts. Can't get any of the 9 in my queue to load, have tried checking them all from various orders... Not quite sure how to fix it. Z's have never done this before today. :(

Sidonie

Reaction score
I have the google reload script that was just linked in the thread. Haven't returned any, tried every one in my queue, stuck in a loop.

Reactions: sinon and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.