08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just an update on my post about being blocked from FRANK_AMZ hits, i contacted the requester and he reversed the block, turns out that the block wasn't because i cherry picked the broken ones, it was because one rule he had on the instructions to complete the hits, here is his message:

I have reversed the rejection and have clarified in the directions what the rule should be. I would like all descriptions to start with the name of the company being described (E.G. Facebook is a……) not “Company Facebook is”.

Thank you for all your hard work and HITS.
Thanks for the update, but I thought you only did broken ones so you wouldn't have to write anything, making the writing rules nonrelevant? I guess you did some non-broken ones too? Anyway, rejecting and blocking people, with no prior warning or explanation at the time, for a prior lack of his own rules' clarification just reinforces his place on my blocklist. :shrug:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Some patients with rheumatoid arthritismay develop dry eye syndrome, scleritis, or uveitis, although these conditions are rare. Which means my right eye is completely swollen shut today. not much work. but somebody please get me a pirate patch... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Is there an updated script to install for projected earnings for week and month on the dashboard, because the ones I have now don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.