08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
OK finetoed that $60 beast, and if anyone else gets it... Be careful what you wish for...

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Space Fortress Study | PANDA
Requester: Algebra Experiments [A15WIAYQEM5ZMN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.86]
Description:
This task is part of a research study conducted by Dr. John R. Anderson at Carnegie Mellon University.
In this HIT you will pilot a spaceship in a two dimensional, frictionless space. The goal is to maximize your points by destroying the fortress and avoiding danger.
The expected duration is about 90 minutes.
You will earn bonus money depending on how well you play the game.

Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: MemoriaX

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating People’s Attitudes and Perceptions of Drone Mechanisms | PANDA
Requester: Yang Wang [A380HFJFRDJRE5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We are a research group at the School of Information Studies. We invite you to participate in a research study about drones. In particular, we will conduct survey to understand people’s attitudes and perceptions towards drones.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Mobile Dating Apps and Texting Experience! | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Social Media Lab [A16D9SHU2DDGNR] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.92] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.33] [Fast: 4.50]
Description:
$2.00 payment for 30 minutes of your time. Mobile dating and texting conversations !
Time: 60 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Reactions: kryss

Thomas The Turk Engine

Island of Sodor
Reaction score
Anybody know if there is a way to modify hits in panda crazy before they catch? Kinda like in TM when you set up one you can type in a name for it. I know once it catches one it auto-fills the hit name and requester and all that but I want to enter what the hit is so I know which ones are higher paying/more important to catch. Right now I have like 15 surveys panda'd but they all just show the codes and I can't remember which is which.

Edit: NM figured it out. Can change friendly name.

Last edited:

TurkinPigeon

Reaction score
Title: Investigating People’s Attitudes and Perceptions of Drone Mechanisms | PANDA
Requester: Yang Wang [A380HFJFRDJRE5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We are a research group at the School of Information Studies. We invite you to participate in a research study about drones. In particular, we will conduct survey to understand people’s attitudes and perceptions towards drones.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
Lots of writing :(

Also, didn't get a code at the end.

Reactions: Not A Robot

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody know if there is a way to modify hits in panda crazy before they catch? Kinda like in TM when you set up one you can type in a name for it. I know once it catches one it auto-fills the hit name and requester and all that but I want to enter what the hit is so I know which ones are higher paying/more important to catch. Right now I have like 15 surveys panda'd but they all just show the codes and I can't remember which is which.

Edit: NM figured it out. Can change friendly name.
details, friendly name.

look at my image. the two in the red square can be changed safely. I change it to "(value) TITLE" as you can see in the background of my image.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I decided to suck it up and try the Inquisit thing at Prolif (after setting a new restore point), but In. began to load then my system said, "Uhhhh, no" and wouldn't run it.
Oh I'm sorry, I don't really mind it in general, my problem was that I was on a chromebook, which it can't be installed on, and then went running to my pc which my husband had pretty much dismantled earlier, anyway, had several issues but didn't want to give up the money, luckily got it going and finished with about 3 min. to spare.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.