09/03 - Juice Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconfly

Reaction score

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: Which is the odd one out? (20 mins) | PANDA
Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.15 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.76 Generosity
★★★★ 4.23 Fairness
★★★★ 4.17 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 145 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Choose the one that is LEAST SIMILAR to the other two
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: has done social combos DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
Just catching up...

I wonder when you get married if your smeller changes. :wink: If teen boys smelled bad, wouldn't teen girls repel them instead of wanting to date/make out with them?

Sounds like you may need to also install a police vehicle cage between your 2nd and 3rd rows to prevent unwanted making out. Boys in the 3rd row (keep the smell as far away as possible from the driver), young women in the 2nd row.
I have a prius
lol

• Haha
Reactions: Turtlefemm

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Masters going all in?

Title: What is the relation between these two opinions? (WARNING: may contain offensive language, discretion advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Christopher Hidey [AYTLAL4YU48JL] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 10 days
Available: 7941
Description: Label the relation between two opinions as agreement, disagreement, or unrelated.
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Masters going all in?

Title: What is the relation between these two opinions? (WARNING: may contain offensive language, discretion advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Christopher Hidey [AYTLAL4YU48JL] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 10 days
Available: 7941
Description: Label the relation between two opinions as agreement, disagreement, or unrelated.
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
Idk it's one of those batches that looks good at first and then you do 2 of them, realize it's underpaid, and go play video games instead.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions and Attitudes (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GEMS Lab [A11T8FV5IJG5KU]
TurkerView: [ $18.46 / hour ]
Description: This survey is part of a series of studies about perceptions and attitudes in various contexts. Your will answer questions about yourself, your views, and your preferences.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [164366623-168489] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3N6I2GM9S1M6J1XIAJQN3TXJM14B5B]

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Social decision making task | PANDA
Requester: Kazunori Terada
Average Hourly Rate: 15.07/hr
Time: 120 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Easy. Even though some reported problems, I had none. Went smoothly. Was WebGL. Sometimes doesn't work for me. The HIT had a system and ID check before it starts. Task was visually sharp.HIT Time: about 30, said as much as an hour. Was not and need not be. Y'all will be faster. I tend to think too much.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
HIT Time: Under 7 mins.

Title: Answer a survey about a past event | Accept
Requester: UCD Self and Social Identity Lab [A2PS24IYMR3XS9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$39.11] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 15-minute survey on past experiences
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
:clown: car! 5 people in a Prius! haahahaha.
Hey now! The school is 30 minutes away. There is no bus. Without me, those teens are out of luck!

Reactions: rsmath

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Even without knowing the year it's probably not your actual transmission. Volkswagen is notorious for ECU failures and stuff. Don't take it to a normal shop, go somewhere that specializes in German cars. They cost more on paper but they'll probably save you a lot of money when it comes to diagnosing that issue. Could be a throttle body problem, a RPM sending problem, even a blown relay, lots of things but Getrag transmissions are known to be very overbuilt.

Edit--I worked in a shop that specialized in Audi/BMW/Mercedes/Porsche/Volkswagen and had a guy come in to the shop after spending $5800 on a new transmission at another shop on his S/C 911, after having the same issue we replaced a relay under the back seat for $16. German cars can be weird to diagnose to any mechanic that's unfamiliar with them.
We've known about the shifting issue and we actually have a way to do a temporary fix (that year of Jetta has a solenoid issue) we just have to drain and refill the transmission fluid every few months, or if it's really bad, take it apart and manually clean it out.
After dragging out the OBDII reader, we discovered we've got a engine misfire issue. The hubs is at O Reilly's now getting a new ignition coil and spark plug. Most likely it should be all fixed up tonight. I'm just not happy all of this hit the fan less than 48 hours before a major trip.

(*Also there are no shops in the middle of KS that work on German cars...I either have to take it to a dealer in Wichita or KC :( )

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Hey now! The school is 30 minutes away. There is no bus. Without me, those teens are out of luck!
Clown car is my saying for a car with more than 4 people in it that is not a van or bus. I love saying "Clown car!" when watching LIVEPD and the police chase a vehicle and at the end of the chase 5 people go streaming in all directions from it or when there is a normal traffic stop and it's got a lot of people in a sedan car.

I admire you even more for being car pool as you are stuffed in a prius with 4 teens that smell like teen spirit. :smellycheese:

Reactions: HelloHello and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.