• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also she liked handmaids tale which I hated.
Sounds like the only things you 2 may be able to watch together are...different televisions.
Who doesn't like Arrested Development? Are you sure she's human? It has everything and more. Banana stands. People with Law blogs named Bob Loblaw. David Cross. Banana stands. Stair cars. People named Maeby, Gob and Buster's claw hand. What more could you want?:wink:
jk
Black Sails was good

Last edited:
Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like the only things you 2 may be able to watch together are...different televisions.
Who doesn't like Arrested Development? Are you sure she's human? I has everything and more. Banana stands. People with Law blogs named Bob Loblaw. David Cross. Banana stands. Stair cars. People named Maeby, Gob and Buster's claw hand. What more could you want?
I don't like Arrested Development :grimace:

Reactions: Jerami

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL, I just found that show to be so boring...

Problem is we find a show we like and we watch them all in a day. Like Silicon Valley, Game of Thrones the ones I've mentioned it's like yea feel like I've seen everything I wanted to see...

So then I sit here scrolling as she's like "can you find something" cause for some reason I always get to pick it and then in 5 minutes it's "pick something else" it's kinda frustrating lol.
My suggestion would be Ozark on Netflix; season 2 was just released.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who doesn't like Arrested Development? Are you sure she's human? I has everything and more. Banana stands. People with Law blogs named Bob Loblaw. David Cross. Banana stands. Stair cars. People named Maeby, Gob and Buster's claw hand. What more could you want?:wink:
jk
Black Sails was good
I actually have 2 TVs in my living room side by side because if I didn't watching sports would likely cause a problem and gaming...

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't like Arrested Development :grimace:
Oh. But did you see all the things? Name one other show that has a banana stand. I dare you.
So, to rephrase, what kind of person who likes shows with banana stands, doesn't like Arrested Development?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We watched all of Black Sails.
One of the things my husband and I did after we kind of blew through all the shows that were available to us (The Good Place, Bojack, Bob's Burgers, etc) is pick a filmmaker or a TV series (like Twin Peaks, X Files etc) and watch ALL OF IT. I mean like we went through all of David Lynch (Twin Peaks) stuff, then moved on to other series (like all of Matt Groening's stuff). It's pretty fun. BUT, I guess not if you're not like... interested in getting into stuff or talking about it and just want something to veg out on.

edit: We're also like weird old people who read to each other and things like that so IDK how well that sort of stuff would suit other people.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh. But did you see all the things? Name one other show that has a banana stand. I dare you.
So, to rephrase, what kind of person who likes shows with banana stands, doesn't like Arrested Development?
lmao I tried to like it! I really did. I just couldn't get into it.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The other problem is neither of us are a fan of all the crime shows, like I've had enough cops and lawyers to last me a lifetime.

We tried to watch the man in the high castle and it just bored us both.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lmao I tried to like it! I really did. I just couldn't get into it.
You have to watch it backwards. Then you'll start "into it" and it will gently fade away.:p

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and Opinions Survey | Accept
Requester: Libby Jenke [AA7P3Y87YZRC7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.05] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.57] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 109
Description: This ~20 minute survey is being conducted by researchers at Duke University. You will be asked a number of questions about yourself and your experiences with society and current events. You cannot take this HIT on a mobile phone.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-FL, US-HI, US-IN, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-MT, US-ND, US-NE, US-NJ, US-NM, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-TN, US-TX, US-UT, US-VA, US-VT, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV, US-WY; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The other problem is neither of us are a fan of all the crime shows, like I've had enough cops and lawyers to last me a lifetime.

We tried to watch the man in the high castle and it just bored us both.
saaaame. I hate cop shows. oh! y'all might like New Girl. The whole series is on Netflix. I love it and was super sad when it ended.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have avoided Ozark because it looks like a crime drama, like I like Jason Bateman but if it's a crime drama that isn't my bag.

GTR

Reaction score
Trailer Park Boys

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I understand but we binge watch things so after 4 hours I feel like 95% of that show is just drab and nothing happening, a lot of how I felt about the handmaid show...i enjoy things like game of thrones and breaking bad and this show just didn't grab me at all.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
One of the things my husband and I did after we kind of blew through all the shows that were available to us (The Good Place, Bojack, Bob's Burgers, etc) is pick a filmmaker or a TV series (like Twin Peaks, X Files etc) and watch ALL OF IT. I mean like we went through all of David Lynch (Twin Peaks) stuff, then moved on to other series (like all of Matt Groening's stuff). It's pretty fun. BUT, I guess not if you're not like... interested in getting into stuff or talking about it and just want something to veg out on.

edit: We're also like weird old people who read to each other and things like that so IDK how well that sort of stuff would suit other people.
reading to each other sounds so cute :love: #relationshipgoals (I never use hashtags, am I doin it right?)

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the comedy, like we watched Casual she seemed to like that....actually this is gonna sound weird but she likes shows that have a lot of sexual content. Game of Thrones, Harlots, Shameless etc etc
Spartacus if you can get it anywhere. Westworld. There's a spinoff of Sons of Anarchy coming out soon called Mayans, guess that doesn't help you now though

Status
Not open for further replies.