Which is worse

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spartacus if you can get it anywhere. Westworld. There's a spinoff of Sons of Anarchy coming out soon called Mayans, guess that doesn't help you now though
We watched all of Spartacus also, the one that they switched the main character cause he died of cancer right? Yea we watched all of that.

What is westworld about?

Reactions: Starslip

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Trailer Park Boys
Did you see the series when they went on tour? Jullian couldn't get a drink anywhere. But, for the whole season, his hand was in a scotch glass-shaped claw? So funny. Bubbles is my hero.

Reactions: GTR

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still on my reruns of Blake's 7 (series 2 now). It's excruciatingly bad in a set/production values sense (the BBC was utterly broke late 70's and had no money for anything except period dramas, so like Dr Who of the time, if they shut the door too quick the set wobbled.) but the acting is excellent and the script top notch.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We watched all of Spartacus also, the one that they switched the main character cause he died of cancer right? Yea we watched all of that.

What is westworld about?
Human looking robots in a western themed park, start going berserk and murderous. Lots of sex :p

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Human looking robots in a western themed park, start going berserk and murderous. Lots of sex :p
is it on netflix or hulu? i've heard of it but never watched it. sounds like it's worth a try though

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hrm ok, that might work.

Right now I just need to find anything to watch that is interesting lol.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
is it on netflix or hulu? i've heard of it but never watched it. sounds like it's worth a try though
HBO. It's a spectacular show. The cast is just awesome.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I have avoided Ozark because it looks like a crime drama, like I like Jason Bateman but if it's a crime drama that isn't my bag.
It's similar to Breaking Bad, if I had to compare it. I saw Bateman in a new light after watching it. He directed four of the episodes in the first season that I know of.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh it's fantastic, but I don't think it's on streaming :\ they just finished season 2 on HBO

Reactions: themildone

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm still on my reruns of Blake's 7 (series 2 now). It's excruciatingly bad in a set/production values sense (the BBC was utterly broke late 70's and had no money for anything except period dramas, so like Dr Who of the time, if they shut the door too quick the set wobbled.) but the acting is excellent and the script top notch.
Oh boy. Noted. I've started on earlier BBC stuff. I find it super relaxing.

Reactions: lolkatB

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really?
I love utopian shows.
I just felt like it was overly drab and the constant raping of women and the weird switching of attitudes and the dude looking like CM Punk I couldn't get over that...

Also when she was flooring a car into a garage door and it wasn't moving, just lots of things took me completely out of it.

Reactions: C to the J

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Mecca @Mecca have y'all seen Animal Kingdom? It's a crime drama but it's low on cops and lawyers at least

Status
Not open for further replies.