Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
damb, I missed Pleco @Pleco 's bday?

:( Looks like you enjoyed it man
For sure, I enjoyed rocking new threads. I've dropped two sizes since I started not stuffing my face with food 4 months ago, and my confidence is as high as I'm gonna be in like 20 min before I eat these ribs I got in the fridge.

charlie

Reaction score
nice to have every day this week be over my daily $20 goal

Today's Projected Earnings: $23.41 + Bonuses: $0.75 = $24.16 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7)
HITsValue
Viewed507$36.91
Submitted416$23.41
Approved416$23.41
Returned23$7.35
BonusesN/A$0.75

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. I truly appreciate it.

I had a busy day, I went to The Broad, affectionately known as "the cheese grater". The Broad is not named after a derisive name for women that men used a lot in the 70's, but for Eli Broad, the billionaire who owns the museum. If you're a billionaire museums are great because one, you get to show everyone how much money you got and two, they'll have to remember you as long as the museum exists.

The museum is right next to Walt Disney Concert Hall, affectionately known as " Lol I don't know throw a bunch of stainless steel panels there see what happens".

This right in downtown LA, like the only place that has skyscrapers in this whole damn city. This is the Wells Fargo building, affectionately known as Shorty.

To get there I had to take the subway, affectionately known as " Holy shit we have a subway in LA? Good thing I own a car and I'm not a poor person who has to ride around in public transportation"

Now why go through all the trouble? Because, I had to see the greatest sculpture in the history of art.

I also saw these dumb flowers.

And here's yours truly with a very profound and super artistic picture.

The tour is over, I hope you guys liked it, honestly the highlight of my day is none of that, but having a piece of cheesecake for the first time in 4 months. I am so ready.
:eek: You have dark hair. And human ears. And you're not green! I'm going to have to revamp my prior image of you :wink:

Seriously, happy birthday. Sounds like a great day.

Reactions: Pleco and Jaded

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about gender and sexuality (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Mindy Ferris [A62T5OGM8BIUJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.80
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Serial Mom

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The tour is over, I hope you guys liked it, honestly the highlight of my day is none of that, but having a piece of cheesecake for the first time in 4 months. I am so ready.
If this post had a title, it would be Furball's Day Out.

This looks like a fun birthday, though. Well done.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
A lady used me as a prop. She liked how my shirt looked against a painting and told me to stand in front of the painting like I was looking at it, and at no point did I question any of it and I just let her take a picture of me.
Huh. youre a virgo too? Both exes, maybe there's something to that crap after all. Just kidding, Happy Bday, sounds like you had a good one (except that part above. that just sounds odd.)

Reactions: Pleco

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I just decided that C to the J @C to the J and Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie have totally beat all of us forever when it comes to daily earnings from turking.

Like, they got the BEST ever from this wild turking ride we are all willingly on.

The E ticket.

edit: if you are too young to know what E ticket means, google it. It's a thing for us old folks!

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
The most exciting thing that happened to me today was someone brought me a tiramisu with a candle in it, and fiance actually signed my birthday card this year.

Which is actually pretty cool now that i Think about it.
It is pretty cool. My last birthday I just stayed home and binged Netflix. I really thought that was a win. Oh, and my kid spoiled me, so double win. :)

Reactions: Vanyanka and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, which one of you just did that? It had to be one of you cause you've done it twice. :thinking:

Reactions: Serial Mom
Status
Not open for further replies.