09/07 - In the Flesh? Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
Did anyone else do that awful Vacation Rental Qual yesterday? Mine is still pending....:cautious:
I did it last time it was posted, so last year some time. It takes a long time for them to go through and review it, give you feedback and move you on to the next stage of the qualification. Probably a week or so.

The qual HITs are intentionally difficult and they will deny you the qual for even a dumb, small mistake. Like if you are a few points off on Coordinates. Don't feel too bad if they do. The actual HITs they post are not comparable to the qualification though, the ones worth doing are much easier.

Reactions: LucyO

charlie

Reaction score
those BUAIEM hits were quite nice. now hopefully they approve & pay out quickly.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I did it last time it was posted, so last year some time. It takes a long time for them to go through and review it, give you feedback and move you on to the next stage of the qualification. Probably a week or so.

The qual HITs are intentionally difficult and they will deny you the qual for even a dumb, small mistake. Like if you are a few points off on Coordinates. Don't feel too bad if they do. The actual HITs they post are not comparable to the qualification though, the ones worth doing are much easier.
Thanks for the info! About halfway through doing it, I was like,"Why would I want to do this if the HITs are going to be this difficult?", but I kept at it because I hoped that the real HITs would be easier.

charlie

Reaction score
Partner dropped out. Got the participation fee. All things considered, I think this was the best outcome. :meh:
finally i get to do this one. we shall see.

update: or not: still waiting for a match. 28 minutes later.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucyO

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Description of an Image | Accept
Requester: Antonio Freyre [A2WRN7YQOLETD3] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=30.00] [Pen=0.13 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1200
Available: 50
Description: Please describe this picture in English, as detailed as possible in no more than 400 characters. When describing a device (ex. iPhone 8 Plus, MacBook, etc.), use the official name shown on its website. Don't describe surface colors if they can be changed.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
gn[/td][/tr]

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
what the heck. My noah panda is purple and yet im not blocked, whats going on?

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Overwatch says "Qualified = True" for the HIT but the panda link goes purple every time.
Noah quals out for individual hits, you may be okay for some but not others?

Reactions: ecko

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I might have to contact him, I was in the middle of a RTS hit and the game froze and nothing happened, I refreshed and had to return it.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In started at the end of Feb. I started Turking in the beginning of Feb. On my left hand, my pinky finger and that part under it became numb. Also half of my ring finger.

I went to the doc, they gave me a steroid, but nothing happened. I thought maybe the chiro did something and had a few adjustments after, but still numb.

The doc sends me for a nerve conduction test, which sucked somewhat, and I have this issue. The guy who did the test gave me a high 5 because he said almost everyone can't tell the numbness in the ring finger is only half of the finger.

Mine doesn't sound as severe as yours. My elbows hurts sometimes, but I could move my arm. I just have this numbness.
Same thing with the steroids, I've done 2 rounds and it didn't do anything either time. Now I'm in an elbow brace and it helped for a few days, but now it's 10x worse. It's burning pain from my shoulder to my pinkie and ring finger, with occasional pins and needles and numbness in my fingers. I have a referral for physical therapy, but I can't do that because I don't have a way there or a babysitter. I have my first ever appointment with a chiro on Monday, so we'll see if that helps any. I hope it does, because right now I can't wash my dishes, give my son a bath, grip a pencil, etc. It sucks. Hopefully yours gets better soon too :hug:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
TBH I don't really think Amazon pays much attention to their own terms of service.
Amazon is only worth a trillion dollars, so they're putting their resources, such as lack of brain power, elsewhere. Like falsely suspending (read, not Stax) so many people in the past 2 weeks. :p

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of MLB Games -- 1:00pm ET | Accept
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.23] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.63] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.25] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.25
Duration: 14400
Available: 1
Description: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of MLB Games -- 1:00pm ET
Qualifications: MLB 2018 Exists ; Location EqualTo US; PB DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
t[/td][/tr]

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: A study of social perception and judgment | Accept
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.29] [Fast=4.15] [Comm=3.49] [Fair=4.42] [Reviews=609] [ToS=7]
TO2: [Hrly=5.18] [Pen=1.02 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=38%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 134
Description: Earn $0.50 for 5 minutes! You are invited to participate in a research study on social perceptions and people’s responses to technological changes and organizational practices. You will be asked to read scenarios and answer short questions after that.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
ku[/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Amazon is only worth a trillion dollars, so they're putting their resources, such as lack of brain power, elsewhere. Like falsely suspending so many people in the past 2 weeks. :p
I just saw somewhere today that there were a lot of suspensions going around. What gives? People doing dumb shit, or just Amazon being turdy?

Reactions: Metallica
Status
Not open for further replies.