• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
It makes me work harder. I've always been a competitive person (although I'm also largely cooperative). I also kind of enjoy being a model for people who don't have a lot of the fancy quals or the big Masters qual, not that I wouldn't take the qual at first sight lol. It is entirely possible to make good money here, you just have to educate yourself through trial and error. I mean, you guys have seen me, I do more surveys than most people here, but I have no problem with that. If that is my way of finding my niche on mturk for now, so be it. I think I'm very fortunate to have a largely friendly community such as this one, be able to work in the comfort of my own home with my own food and in my own chair. It's largely freeing and independent in a sense. Maybe I'm blissfully ignorant, but I enjoy what I do.
I like how hard you work. I mean not having masters sucks. I don't have it either. I'm glad your super open about stuff and have embraced this community. cheers to you comrade!
Very true, and that's what I meant by he's really a robot. lol he's an awesome robot.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Lol, I think I've seen something like that before. I've never made bread before let alone any sort of gluten free baking. I started getting more serious about the diet because while I'm not celiac, I've had digestive problems my whole life w/ wheat and despite the deliciousness of things, continue to suffer is pretty dumb. Anywho, bread! First time having a sandwich in a while.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
Okay.

Hear me out on this one.

Like to Message Ratio on the profile.

Those with the best ratios earn the most elite shit-poster titles.
And oddly enough the champion will be some lurker who posts once with "Hi guys! Just joined!" because those posts in daily threads always get 10+ likes

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Memory of Parents(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: USM Cognition & Memory Lab [A2Z25WAOWJW28] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 1.67] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 3.33] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Questionnaire
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [21284-20695] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
I'll do a lot of surveys. I will not do this one

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
speaking of robots.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do you ever just feel like dancing for no other reason than you're just happy?
it's mostly for batches but I'll go with it sure yeah I janet jackson all over my house.

Reactions: Pippa and Barbwire

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And oddly enough the champion will be some lurker who posts once with "Hi guys! Just joined!" because those posts in daily threads always get 10+ likes
nah.

minimum post req's of course.

Reactions: Kerek

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Title: Memory of Parents(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: USM Cognition & Memory Lab [A2Z25WAOWJW28] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 1.67] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 3.33] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Questionnaire
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [21284-20695] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
I'll do a lot of surveys. I will not do this one
Mine have been dead since 2001. And I'm an only child. Not doing that either.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
i hope im happy again one day
Get drunk, hang out with friends, find something to get your adrenaline rushing. When I feel upset I either mess with some of my cars, walk around a park, or watch/play scary movies/games to completely erase my memory of whatever other thing I was worried about. Not recommended if you're guilty of looking out your window every couple minutes looking for a ghost or something.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I was depressed the last few months. Now I just turk without any emotion. and I'm actually getting back in turk fit form

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine have been dead since 2001. And I'm an only child. Not doing that either.
:hug:
Reason why I brought it up though was that this TO was sparkling yesterday morning. Saw someone last night say the time was largely accurate. :ahhh:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They don't have enough at bats to qualify. :baseball:

Reactions: <Gucci> and jml

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Friendly reminder based on a message I got today.

BACK UP YOUR SHIT.

Back up your bookmarks, your scripts, your include lists or panda lists... back up every single thing you don't want to lose unexpectedly...

Keep that backup somewhere OTHER THAN a computer you regularly use. Most of these files you want to keep are very small... a cheap ass thumb drive you pull out of a drawer once a month to back your shit up before putting away could save you a lot of time and frustration. A re-writable CD would work just as well.

It takes a whole hell of a lot less time to back your shit up once or twice a month (I back up every weekend) than to discover something catastrophic has happened and you need to spend your entire work day trying to recover.

If you haven't backed up in the past couple weeks... consider doing it right the fuck now.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Get drunk, hang out with friends, find something to get your adrenaline rushing. When I feel upset I either mess with some of my cars, walk around a park, or watch/play scary movies/games to completely erase my memory of whatever other thing I was worried about. Not recommended if you're guilty of looking out your window every couple minutes looking for a ghost or something.
You will be!

You ever heard the saying, "This too shall pass."

You can get through anything.
hopefully you'll be back and

peachy

:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
love you fam

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Friendly reminder based on a message I got today.

BACK UP YOUR SHIT.

Back up your bookmarks, your scripts, your include lists or panda lists... back up every single thing you don't want to lose unexpectedly...

Keep that backup somewhere OTHER THAN a computer you regularly use. Most of these files you want to keep are very small... a cheap ass thumb drive you pull out of a drawer once a month to back your shit up before putting away could save you a lot of time and frustration. A re-writable CD would work just as well.

It takes a whole hell of a lot less time to back your shit up once or twice a month (I back up every weekend) than to discover something catastrophic has happened and you need to spend your entire work day trying to recover.

If you haven't backed up in the past couple weeks... consider doing it right the fuck now.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.