• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't do the Franks really because I have no idea how to input it other than yes, I found the homepage and it's a company.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't do the Franks really because I have no idea how to input it other than yes, I found the homepage and it's a company.
I cherry pick the ones I think look good, and only submit if I find it. I'm too cautious, and want to be able to sleep at night, hahaha.

Reactions: humbleturker

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No. If I did you'd know it. :p I just decided to unhide masters HITs as extra motivation.
Motivation for what?

There is no way to know what you need to do to get Masters. That is what makes it so frustrating.
I am a planner and would love to have a plan of action to get Masters

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG, my pandas just caught 2 c-sats!

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is that.. really motivation?

It would make me feel more salty.
Motivation for what?

There is no way to know what you need to do to get Masters. That is what makes it so frustrating.
I am a planner and would love to have a plan of action to get Masters
It makes me work harder. I've always been a competitive person (although I'm also largely cooperative). I also kind of enjoy being a model for people who don't have a lot of the fancy quals or the big Masters qual, not that I wouldn't take the qual at first sight lol. It is entirely possible to make good money here, you just have to educate yourself through trial and error. I mean, you guys have seen me, I do more surveys than most people here, but I have no problem with that. If that is my way of finding my niche on mturk for now, so be it. I think I'm very fortunate to have a largely friendly community such as this one, be able to work in the comfort of my own home with my own food and in my own chair. It's largely freeing and independent in a sense. Maybe I'm blissfully ignorant, but I enjoy what I do.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It makes me work harder. I've always been a competitive person (although I'm also largely cooperative). I also kind of enjoy being a model for people who don't have a lot of the fancy quals or the big Masters qual, not that I wouldn't take the qual at first sight lol. It is entirely possible to make good money here, you just have to educate yourself through trial and error. I mean, you guys have seen me, I do more surveys than most people here, but I have no problem with that. If that is my way of finding my niche on mturk for now, so be it. I think I'm very fortunate to have a largely friendly community such as this one, be able to work in the comfort of my own home with my own food and in my own chair. It's largely freeing and independent in a sense. Maybe I'm blissfully ignorant, but I enjoy what I do.
mhm.

everything you need to know to do what ^^ does

is on the internet.

nobody is hiding anything.

no big magical secrets or secret societies.

no need to be a red panda.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TIL humbleturker @humbleturker is a masochist. =p

I kidd.. I kind of see what you are getting at.. it is just painful for most of us to see the masters hits.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.