09/07 - Savvy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
Probably won't be able to afford one till mid-October. I can barely type on this thing. I'll be typing a word, and all of a sudden the cursor will jump somewhere else on the screen--at random--and start inserting what I'm typing right in the middle of a word or sentence I typed earlier. DRIVING ME CRAZY. ...........................................................It just did that 8 times for this short paragraph. :( :(
There is free software that will disable your touch pad while typing. That will stop all of the nonsense bouncing around. I think TouchFreeze is the one I used to use, but there are lots. Win 10 has a stock setting for it, but I don't think it's in older Windows OS.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
50 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wasn't around because I was busy having an absolutely abysmal day...
Pictured is a chain. It's never once had to be towed before. I think it may have jumped timing. I feel like Hank Hill when his truck was dying.
I had a car mishap today, too. I went to a couple of stores to do some shopping. When I got home, I noticed my rear bumper on the passenger side had a pretty big dent in it (maybe about the size of two softballs). So, I guess some asshole hit my car in a parking lot and just left the scene. I hope that person gets what's coming to him/her eventually. I don't know how people like that sleep at night. Probably some deadbeat with no insurance or something.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had a car mishap today, too. I went to a couple of stores to do some shopping. When I got home, I noticed my rear bumper on the passenger side had a pretty big dent in it (maybe about the size of two softballs). So, I guess some asshole hit my car in a parking lot and just left the scene. I hope that person gets what's coming to him/her eventually. I don't know how people like that sleep at night. Probably some deadbeat with no insurance or something.
Our car isn't even 10 months old and we got a fucked up front and back.

Back was when Gina bumped in to someone backing up. They were in the car and said it was fine, even though she basically destroyed their tail light lol.

Front just randomly showed up one day. Scraped yellow paint all across the bumper.

Going to have to drop some money to get it fixed up once christmas shopping is done.

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
That really sucks. I've had my E30 broken into for the radio and had my wires turned into an absolute maze so I feel your pain. Check with the place that owns the parking lot for camera footage.

If my problem is jumped timing then it's getting an ironblock LSX and a 6 speed swap. I'm attached.

Reactions: cb456 and TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.