Title: Opinion survey about housing situations | Accept
Requester: BTSol [A37KVIQTPGPD3R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.10] [Pay=3.89] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.50] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Short (~5 minute) survey asks your opinion/reaction to home-related situations and a few demographics
Qualifications: Excluded Workers NotEqualTo 16; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Short and Easy 2:40 mins $25.87/hr[/td][/tr]

Reactions: sofaslug

crablegs666

Reaction score
When I was younger I would sell baseball/trading cards at shows. Like pay for a table. This was late 80's/early 90's.

My dad told my son all of these positive things I did when I was younger, however I interjected and said I remember all of these things then I went rogue. He attributes it to me going away to college. I attribute it to a dirty gambling habit, and maybe a little bit of going away to school.

Anyway, I really enjoyed those times selling at shows, in my youth. I can't fathom me doing those things now, as I'm suspect of almost everyone and not a pleasant person as in hello, how are you, etc.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
About 3 minutes:

Title: Opinion survey about housing situations | Accept
Requester: BTSol [A37KVIQTPGPD3R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.10] [Pay=3.89] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.50] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 1800
Description: Short (~5 minute) survey asks your opinion/reaction to home-related situations and a few demographics
Qualifications: Excluded Workers NotEqualTo 16; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: JCGrey and Trucker

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
When I was younger I would sell baseball/trading cards at shows. Like pay for a table. This was late 80's/early 90's.

My dad told my son all of these positive things I did when I was younger, however I interjected and said I remember all of these things then I went rogue. He attributes it to me going away to college. I attribute it to a dirty gambling habit, and maybe a little bit of going away to school.

Anyway, I really enjoyed those times selling at shows, in my youth. I can't fathom me doing those things now, as I'm suspect of almost everyone and not a pleasant person as in hello, how are you, etc.
I'm completely antisocial but when money is involved i can easily fake it. First couple of shows of the year are rough but after that it gets easier. You should try it again. I have learned that not nearly as many people are out to screw me over as I suspected. 10 years of selling and I have never even gotten a bad check and only had one person steal something...and it was an older woman in her sixties.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hey that is great...I use to sell things at a table too....titty mags!

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
09/08/2018 22:24:11
Congratulations, you have won a prize from the 09/11/2018 draw of Mega Millions.

FUCK YES!!! Here I come private island that I can be King and Supreme Ruler on.....
check lottery account....$2

le sigh....back to Mtrucks and real estate blogs....

charlie

Reaction score
Reactions: NemoRolls

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Next up, toum. It's the spread you wouldn't actually use because you don't know shit.

For example, mayo is so easy to make and tastes 8000 times better than Hellman's or whatever.

Toum is even easier. It is essentially emulsifying garlic and oil. ...a bit of salt and lemon juice to taste.
That sounds delicious.

I'm always afraid of making my own mayo b/c of the raw egg thing :\

Reactions: Sybaris

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5-6 minutes for study on juvenile justice | Accept
Requester: MaryKate [A4UVHXVPHQWC7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 3600
Description: Read one short scenario and answer a few questions about it. You will also be asked a few demographics questions. Approximately 5-6 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Study 1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sup, cap'n. Hopefully I'm not the first to say it but I laugh a little every time I see your name show up.
Thanks! I'll tell you where it came from: when you fart after eating asparagus, the smell is "Despairagus" :) which is a thing I made up.

Reactions: ALinAL and Sybaris

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've never once gotten sick nor have known anyone personally either... I'm guessing it's less likely than a bee sting.
I think I could pasteurize the eggs first in a sous vide... I might try that later if it's still slow.

crablegs666

Reaction score
Hey that is great...I use to sell things at a table too....titty mags!
Where those the breast days of your life?

Sorry, I had to! I flunked out of comedy school.

Status
Not open for further replies.