09/13 - Tarsier Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"You or someone at this location has already taken this study or a study in this study group. Return the HIT. (Code #2071) "

I've never gotten this on an empirical, anyone else? Not that I really wanted to do it, but...

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
"You or someone at this location has already taken this study or a study in this study group. Return the HIT. (Code #2071) "

I've never gotten this on an empirical, anyone else? Not that I really wanted to do it, but...
I accepted both of the $5 HITs this afternoon and got that message on the second one.

Reactions: Starslip

charlie

Reaction score
seriously, y'all. read the RTS instructions before you actually join the games.

Reactions: thismegan and cb456

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
That was a fun HIT, but too easy against someone who plays poorly.

Reaction score
Am I turning into a greedy/impatient bastard or is there a generally longer waiting time for partners in the noah RTS games tonight?

Reactions: C to the J

charlie

Reaction score
i just re
That was a fun HIT, but too easy against someone who plays poorly.
i just returned a hit. as a player. coaches, you're not reading the directions. understand that once an action is taken it cannot be stopped. you have to be specific in your order. this is not a standard game where you can stop what your character is doing in midstream. the action continues until it's finished. you may want me to stop building something or move what's built but neither of those actions are possible. players, you need to read the directions to see what the coaches are referring to when they order you to do something.

Beak

Reaction score
I must be blocked. Not showing up for me again today. Sucks but I did about 50 of them so I get it.

charlie

Reaction score
should we start a PM for these RTS hits?

charlie

Reaction score
I must be blocked. Not showing up for me again today. Sucks but I did about 50 of them so I get it.
check HF. there have been different hits. This is the one that i'm getting hits on for now: 3CRC4NO2CJDREX2T2YLXCSCD9XES0Q

Reactions: lolkatB

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there an incentive to winning the RTS game? or just the warm fuzzy feeling that comes from emerging victorious in any game? Because I did one and could see the appeal of (say) conducting a kamikaze mission to get it over with.

Reactions: Starslip

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I hadn't attempted any Noah 2.50s ever and I got unqualled

I always saw them available to do though before today

Reactions: Kennedy

Beak

Reaction score
check HF. there have been different hits. This is the one that i'm getting hits on for now: 3CRC4NO2CJDREX2T2YLXCSCD9XES0Q
It isn't showing up in hitfinder again today. Same as last night. Only thing I get from him are the chat hits. Which I've never done. Is there a way to find out if I'm blocked?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there an incentive to winning the RTS game? or just the warm fuzzy feeling that comes from emerging victorious in any game? Because I did one and could see the appeal of (say) conducting a kamikaze mission to get it over with.
Your ranking in the ladder goes up and if you get high enough you get offered a sponsorship by Mountain Dew

Beak

Reaction score
You can be banned from playing.... but no there's no reason to win. You are just suppose to follow instructions. I supsected last night that I was playing with an AI or bot giving me the instructions.... it might be that is what they are doing now... IDK.

Reactions: EnterNameHere

charlie

Reaction score
You can be banned from playing.... but no there's no reason to win. You are just suppose to follow instructions. I supsected last night that I was playing with an AI or bot giving me the instructions.... it might be that is what they are doing now... IDK.
it's so simple. just read the instructions. you have plenty of time to do so before you need to join the game. you may win. you may lose but just read the instructions and follow the orders you're given. if you're a coach, make sure you understand what the player can and can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.