09/13 - Tarsier Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Wow is this HIT really asking for your social security number? Can we report him?
Title: Read sentences in Spanish and answer questions about them. | Accept
Requester: Martin Hutchinson [AH5NROTJZ98QE] Contact
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Read sentences in Spanish carefully and answer questions about them. You must be born in the US and BOTH of your parents must be born in Mexico. You should be between the ages of 18-37. You may only do this HIT once.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
"Add the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number:"
Of course you can report them. You should (I mean that sincerely. I would)
But will amazon do anything about the report.........well. Now..............

GRR

Reaction score
Wow is this HIT really asking for your social security number? Can we report him?
Description: Read sentences in Spanish carefully and answer questions about them. You must be born in the US and BOTH of your parents must be born in Mexico. You should be between the ages of 18-37. You may only do this HIT once.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

YES! why in the world would any one give that out in this day and age

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning!!!!
Wasted time reading yesterday's thread to see who got banned. They seemed nice.

And it looked like mturk really picks up when i'm not on! :(
:thinking:

to me it's always a warning sign when people reply to themselves all the time and double-triple-quadruple post... sort of a lack of self-awareness thing

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

to me it's always a warning sign when people reply to themselves all the time and double-triple-quadruple post... sort of a lack of self-awareness thing
I never even seen that! I guess I miss out being on until about noon. Definitely missing out on all the money. Seeing what people ended up making yesterday made me sad. I only made $12 lol!

Reactions: jan and Sondi

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Why are there always tons of userbobs up when I can't do them!
Hopefully they'll be around when I take the kid to school.

Reactions: klyde

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Unless they meant sum(+). lol But, I'm sure they don't.
They probably want your address too, then when you submit the study, ICE shows up at your door.
YES! why in the world would any one give that out in this day and age
I laugh when people fill out 30 job applications for fast food places and convenience stores, yet worry about their SSN's safety. I'm like, "You just gave it to 40 different random people, which I guarantee don't have a shredder in the building." I always put "Available at interview" in the SSN box, if I were to fill out an application.

Mmmhm:)

Reactions: Sondi and NemoRolls

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I reported it and encourage everyone here to take a few seconds to report it, also. This shit has absolutely no place here. Let's just be obnoxious about it until Amazon can't ignore us.

Reactions: NemoRolls and Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.