09/14 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

We don't have the Suri Code. Here's the thread.

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Does anyone have the Suri code?

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Check if you qualify to participate in a questionnaire. If you do, receive a bonus of 2 dollars for completing it! | PANDA
Requester: Ravit Hezkiau-Ludwig [A214S8P8ZXPKBW] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 4.92] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.77]
Description:
Complete a short question for 5 cents. If you qualify to continue, you will receive a bonus of additional 2 dollars for completing a 15-minute questionnaire on everyday roles.
Time: 35 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So since this is the mental health thread today...and I've mentioned depression a few times earlier...

I'm fast approaching my 15 year anniversary of losing my daughter. And guess what is creeping in? Depression. Why is this year any different from 14? It shouldn't be. It's just a number.

But now I'm wondering if I should talk to the doc about a temporary med that is faster acting to get through the next few months and make sure I don't spiral into a bad spot. Most of the time when I feel down I go hug my 12 year old and that is the only medicine I need. But lately...I hug him and think ,"You deserve a better mommy. One who doesn't do this every year." and then my smart brain says, "You're a great mom and a great example of how to deal with one of life's hardest experiences...and he will grow up and learn from you how to continue to function even when things are super hard. And he will learn it's ok to have bad days and good days."

Anyway. I know there are other parents out there who deal with stuffs and have kiddos who rely on them to stay stable. Hugs to all of you. It's not easy, but we can do it!

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Umm...the "tell a short story to your friend" ones?

Those are $.23, so if you do 1k that is $230!!!! Omg go for it!
Thank you for the math my brain is fried and by that I mean mush.

(This is actually every day)

I accept it :D

Reactions: tarples and <Gucci>

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I mark it no. Same as if it was tumeric but it was all a powder. It's not all in one piece as the images describe it.

not my imagination, though i could have sworn it wasn't there before. Which now makes me unsure about vanilla extract, wasabi, and other stuff. Not gonna worry too much though, I think my rule of whatever I feel like doing is still best. :D

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
So since this is the mental health thread today...and I've mentioned depression a few times earlier...

I'm fast approaching my 15 year anniversary of losing my daughter. And guess what is creeping in? Depression. Why is this year any different from 14? It shouldn't be. It's just a number.

But now I'm wondering if I should talk to the doc about a temporary med that is faster acting to get through the next few months and make sure I don't spiral into a bad spot. Most of the time when I feel down I go hug my 12 year old and that is the only medicine I need. But lately...I hug him and think ,"You deserve a better mommy. One who doesn't do this every year." and then my smart brain says, "You're a great mom and a great example of how to deal with one of life's hardest experiences...and he will grow up and learn from you how to continue to function even when things are super hard. And he will learn it's ok to have bad days and good days."

Anyway. I know there are other parents out there who deal with stuffs and have kiddos who rely on them to stay stable. Hugs to all of you. It's not easy, but we can do it!
I think it's worth talking to the doc about, some anniversaries are just harder than others, and no Shame in needing a boost to get through a particularly tough time.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's worth talking to the doc about, some anniversaries are just harder than others, and no Shame in needing a boost to get through a particularly tough time.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter
Last time I needed the boost was on the 10th anniversary. So at least, hey, I got this except for every five years! lol.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
My observation was poorly worded, I'll go fix. :)

Reactions: <Gucci>

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
a lot of sites had tuition/fees and room/board combined together. I entered the same number in both fields. I wish they had a comment box in these hits.
I emailed about that, but I think he's currently panicking about the submit button not working. I've been trying to dig around and find it, but I've been sending back ones I can't find a clear answer for. I did 15. Unless he gets back to me the rest are all yours.

Reactions: thedorchannel
Status
Not open for further replies.