09/14 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

We don't have the Suri Code. Here's the thread.

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Does anyone have the Suri code?

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Throwing back a $1 Mr. Robot D. Stone. I'd rather watch the episode uninterrupted. It's got a 15 hour timer.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Solve codes. Earn a Bonus. | PANDA
Requester: David Johnson [A15ZDWN6QO4OQI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.95 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete codes and earn a bonus.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Credit Constraint has not been granted

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't tell this very often....but I lost my dad in 2003 from an unexpected accident. While I took it very hard for some reason this year on the anniversary of his death it hit me very hard. Why this year as opposed to other years is a question I wish I knew. I was wondering the same thing, why year 13? Everyone processes things differently at different times. Luckily I had his brothers (my uncles) to vent to and while they didn't have an answer why this year was different as far as grief goes it did help to talk to them. I don't personally know you but I wish you the best and hope you find peace knowing that it is normal to have these feelings and hope you find a resolution that helps you with your grief. I don't think the grief ever goes away, but I think as time goes on it becomes a little bit easier although some years are harder than others. You are very lucky to have your 12 year old to give you such great comfort. Sorry to ramble. I wish I knew the right thing to say.
Thank you! You said all the right things! I'm so sorry you lost your dad and so unexpectedly. Hugs. And I'm glad you have people to talk to. That truly makes all the difference!

For me, the grief of losing my daughter never gets "easier" (not picking apart your words!) It just gets "softer." As in, it doesn't always feel like a brick just fell out of the sky and hit me smack in the head. The bricks are now wrapped in cotton.

Thank you for reaching out. I have not yet lost a parent, and by the Grace of God (Fates? whoever) I will because I never want them to know what it's like to lose a child. When I do lose a parent, I'll experience a different form of grief. And I'll process it.

Losing a child is just...just...out of order. That's the best way I can describe it. My daughter was just a baby. Literally. A baby. So I so did not see it coming at all (not that parents ever do, but...)

Again, thank you for posting! And sharing your story.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy

Gonna go try and find more :aikon3: :icecream:

Reactions: kryss

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! You said all the right things! I'm so sorry you lost your dad and so unexpectedly. Hugs. And I'm glad you have people to talk to. That truly makes all the difference!

For me, the grief of losing my daughter never gets "easier" (not picking apart your words!) It just gets "softer." As in, it doesn't always feel like a brick just fell out of the sky and hit me smack in the head. The bricks are now wrapped in cotton.

Thank you for reaching out. I have not yet lost a parent, and by the Grace of God (Fates? whoever) I will because I never want them to know what it's like to lose a child. When I do lose a parent, I'll experience a different form of grief. And I'll process it.

Losing a child is just...just...out of order. That's the best way I can describe it. My daughter was just a baby. Literally. A baby. So I so did not see it coming at all (not that parents ever do, but...)

Again, thank you for posting! And sharing your story.
Hi Tricker, I have nothing really to add but I'm sorry. Many hugs to you.

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Guys... where do you buy pillows that don't cast two arms and half a leg?

Sidonie

Reaction score
Title: Solve codes. Earn a Bonus. | PANDA
Requester: David Johnson [A15ZDWN6QO4OQI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.95 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete codes and earn a bonus.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Credit Constraint has not been granted
Much more than two minutes, first bubble hell then the actual code portion. I ended up throwing it back. :cautious:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.