09/14 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

We don't have the Suri Code. Here's the thread.

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Does anyone have the Suri code?

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Guess it's time to get into storytelling time

Reactions: kryss

warriorwrath

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that's why we're at 2200 posts already
There was so much stuff I had in my queue when it hit that I actually forgot about it and started working on everything else. I couldn't even come to the forum and add to the lulz. Oh well maybe next time

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out and jml

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Assessment Survey(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.94] [Fair: 4.17] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.16]
Description:
This HIT contains a psychological survey that will take about 20 minutes to complete.
Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Exc: [-169745447-21234] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
They all look too fluffy! I sleep on my stomach/side so I like them thinner ish.

Daily use, but I want to be cheap bc i just bought a new frame/headboard and I hate spending money unless it's on hoodies. >_>
Hubs is a side/stomach sleeper, and I get him the ones at wally world that say they won't go flat. I think they're around $5. He says at first they're a little too fluffy, but it goes away after 3-4 nights. They don't go flat fast, and he likes them. Perhaps try those? I'm a snob, so I buy the snobby ones from Khols.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
There was so much stuff I had in my queue when it hit that I actually forgot about it and started working on everything else. I couldn't even come to the forum and add to the lulz. Oh well maybe next time
Nono it's ok we had more than enough lulz today :cliff:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never bought pillows at costco before, wasn't sure how well they would hold up. Lol I was just looking at bradsdeals, hadn't made to slickdeals yet. :p
Pillows, Sheets, and Blankets are something you want to spend some money on, I bought Bamboo sheets in Dominican Republic, these make silk and 1,000 count sheets feel like concrete. Sometimes you just got to pay the piper

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Pillows, Sheets, and Blankets are something you want to spend some money on, I bought Bamboo sheets in Dominican Republic, these make silk and 1,000 count sheets feel like concrete. Sometimes you just got to pay the piper
You sound like my bf and he's not here to supervise. You're not helping. :p

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They all look too fluffy! I sleep on my stomach/side so I like them thinner ish.

Daily use, but I want to be cheap bc i just bought a new frame/headboard and I hate spending money unless it's on hoodies. >_>
The ones I have from Costco are called Charisma pillows, I think they go for like 16 bucks for two, or even cheaper when they're on sale. They're thin enough so that they don't bother me when I'm sleeping on my stomach, but comfy nonetheless.

Why...Why am I talking so much about pillows? The hell is wrong with me.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The ones I have from Costco are called Charisma pillows, I think they go for like 16 bucks for two, or even cheaper when they're on sale. They're thin enough so that they don't bother me when I'm sleeping on my stomach, but comfy nonetheless.

Why...Why am I talking so much about pillows? The hell is wrong with me.
it's night time

night time is for sleep.

we use pillows for sleep.

I'm going to let this slide. But if you produce more logical, coherent comments. you might lose your status as elite shit-poster /:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You sound like my bf and he's not here to supervise. You're not helping. :p
:sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2:

Reactions: kryss

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it's night time

night time is for sleep.

we use pillows for sleep.

I'm going to let this slide. But if you produce more logical, coherent comments. you might lose your status as elite shit-poster /:
This day has just utterly broken me.

I'm out to :weed: and eat empanadas. You guys have a good night.

Reaction score
So I'm using the script to do A9's but before I use the numpad I have to click inside the hit window. Hopefully I'm explaining that clear enough. Is there any way to avoid that extra click?

A better way of phrasing it would be, is there any way to have the script automatically select a value such as "2+ items"?

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man, let me tell you about my drama!

At work, I was gazing at my crush, and then she noticed, and told me I should take a picture so it'll last longer.

Naturally I pulled out my phone and used the camera app

now I'm sitting outside HR.
Are you serious? That is awesome. Awesome story. Not that or if you are actually outside of HR.
everything's fine. she's a cool chick, set me up to think i was being called in for bothering her, but when they called me in, they (she included) just laughed it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.