09/16 - Sidearm Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
good to know. i'm just running the 16 cent panda now because I don't want to get caught up doing only rekogs today. need to have hits that'll pay sooner than 15 days.
I know its bitter sweet because I have a high PE for a saturday but they all have 15 day approval. :facepalm:

Reactions: charlie

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
This one horse video...

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
do you have the 2 cent panda? i didn't even know that one existed lol. I have the 4 cent one going.
You got the wrong guy, pal. I can't, nor do I want to do rekogs, lol. I'm sorry. I don't have that PandA:(

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: President Trump and the media | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jeremy Frimer [A2J7I7OSUHHYJX] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.17] [Fast: 3.93] [Comm: 2.38] [Fair: 4.03] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Read about an exchange between a journalist and President Trump and offer your opinions.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 02:07 Hourly: $5.65 can be faster, I was distracted

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i'm back ... from what was suppose to be a lovely short visit with my grandparents in south Florida (who are 88 and 93 and have aides in their home who tend to their needs) to a "we have to evacuate two elderly people who haven't left their home in over 10+yrs and you're the only person taking care of them for the next week or so" trip. I love them dearly and in the end I probably took them on what will be the last 'trip' in their lifetime. It really worked out that it was me as well because I'm quite chill about most things, whereas my aunts/uncles/father would have been extremely nervous about making the trip we did (up to my sister's outside of ATL). Got home yesterday around noon, took a 'nap' until 9p, watched a movie with the hubs and then slept until 10a this morning. I think I've "rebooted" LoL

Can't believe I missed the announcement! I need all the deets and pics please :D (PM is fine lol)

Now ... who would like to give me the Reader's Digest Condensed version of what has been happening 'round here for the past 2 weeks? :D

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

do you guys know if we earned social security credits on money we earned before we were 18? from jobs when high school age. I can't find that anywhere online. it's important because we have to earn a certain number of social security credits.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: For Latinos, Hispanics, or Chicanos Only - Study about feelings, thoughts, and behaviors | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sasha Sioni [AGFXTPR3JTOKS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.71] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.11/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$5.00
Duration: 12 hours
Available: 1
Description: Approximately 450-item multiple choice survey for Latinos, Hispanics, or Chicanos Only
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Serial Mom

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i'm back ... from what was suppose to be a lovely short visit with my grandparents in south Florida (who are 88 and 93 and have aides in their home who tend to their needs) to a "we have to evacuate two elderly people who haven't left their home in over 10+yrs and you're the only person taking care of them for the next week or so" trip. I love them dearly and in the end I probably took them on what will be the last 'trip' in their lifetime. It really worked out that it was me as well because I'm quite chill about most things, whereas my aunts/uncles/father would have been extremely nervous about making the trip we did (up to my sister's outside of ATL). Got home yesterday around noon, took a 'nap' until 9p, watched a movie with the hubs and then slept until 10a this morning. I think I've "rebooted" LoL

Can't believe I missed the announcement! I need all the deets and pics please :D (PM is fine lol)

Now ... who would like to give me the Reader's Digest Condensed version of what has been happening 'round here for the past 2 weeks? :D

you beat me in fantasy without trying

just one game though

also i'm a pastor now

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
do you guys know if we earned social security credits on money we earned before we were 18? from jobs when high school age. I can't find that anywhere online. it's important because we have to earn a certain number of social security credits.
No, they only count whatever you earn between 21 and 62

Status
Not open for further replies.