C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Req: The Site Mechanics ■ Title: Decide if this article is a good fit for our site - Education ■ Reward: $0.10 ■ Prev: http://ns4t.net/dSJ7N ■ PandA: http://ns4t.net/MOKki ■ TO: (Pay: 2.61) (Fair: 2.85) (Comm: 1.73) (Fast: 3.53)

Are these any good?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in Nashville. Like it or not, you're gonna hear this shit.
yea, but hopefully by some fool in a pick-up truck that wants the whole wide fucking world to know he got a killer bass, behind the seat

Reactions: El Pablo

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.10][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 4.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 18
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US

Reactions: Deleted member 481

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems with Chrome? Since yesterday I have not been able to submit any hits in Chrome. I have disabled javascript, disabled tampermonkey, deleted cookies, extension, history etc. I've even reset Chrome and nothing whatsoever works. I can submit in Firefox and Safari without any problems. I have a queue full of iBottas that I am experimenting on and nothing is working.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems with Chrome? Since yesterday I have not been able to submit any hits in Chrome. I have disabled javascript, disabled tampermonkey, deleted cookies, extension, history etc. I've even reset Chrome and nothing whatsoever works. I can submit in Firefox and Safari without any problems. I have a queue full of iBottas that I am experimenting on and nothing is working.
reboot

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
not anymore. It would be just the two of us - starting all over at my age (still slightly younger than Devil_Dawg @Catfish :).

But I love the cold.

If anyone wants to really help - and has ideas of how to track down apartments/condos/houses for rent up there (knows of a realtor or someone legit to go through -fees okay!) that would help a great deal. I spend most of my time on craigslist looking at things that won't work or aren't legit. (Plus, we have big dog and need something not too small and apartment like~)
any ideas - feel free to pm me :)
I wish I could be more help with the realtor side :/

If you haven't considered Western MA yet (Springfield/Northampton etc) I'd say its probably your best bet to find something relatively large and still affordable. Starting at Worcester and moving westward, the rents tend to fall pretty dramatically.

Reactions: jan and Kerek

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Well FSU what do you have to say about that perofrmance?

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7nATMRLw0wBTjw7YyuUq | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.24 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.74 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 115 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 60;Location is US;Age is not less than 50

Devil_Dawg @Catfish :p

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7nATMRLw0wBTjw7YyuUq | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.24 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.74 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 115 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 60;Location is US;Age is not less than 50

Devil_Dawg @Catfish :p
everybody got jokes

Reactions: ShanaMarie
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.10][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 4.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 18
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US
Got 8.

Reactions: C to the J

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish I could be more help with the realtor side :/

If you haven't considered Western MA yet (Springfield/Northampton etc) I'd say its probably your best bet to find something relatively large and still affordable. Starting at Worcester and moving westward, the rents tend to fall pretty dramatically.

Reactions: VGB
Status
Not open for further replies.