09/17 - Sampling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

thinking about switching from 2 monitors to 1. rn I have 80" vertically of monitor space.

Reactions: BrewMeister

jan

Reaction score
why there if I may ask?
I got my MSW when I was in my 30's and became a LCSW (that's an entry level lisc. in MA) right away. I moved a month afterwards to FL. They did not accept the school I went to (it's a very good school.......this is FL, tho) and they said I needed more classes to be a clinician. (I went to Simmons for my MSW - a perfectly fine school). To get my license here I had to go back to school, which I didn't do. Instead I worked and did nothing but be terribly poor. I can get my LCSW back (entry level, but better than nothing) but moving back north - paying 250/ and taking a test (no paperwork, no tracking down long ago professors, supervisors). After 2 years of work and supervision (sigh) by people less than 1/2 my age (I don't mind their age, just that I'm pretty good at what I've done for so many years :) I can get my LICSW and earn 60 or more a year.
This would put us way into the middle class. Which, after these lean years (and I mean very lean) would be great.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my MSW when I was in my 30's and became a LCSW (that's an entry level lisc. in MA) right away. I moved a month afterwards to FL. They did not accept the school I went to (it's a very good school.......this is FL, tho) and they said I needed more classes to be a clinician. (I went to Simmons for my MSW - a perfectly fine school). To get my license here I had to go back to school, which I didn't do. Instead I worked and did nothing but be terribly poor. I can get my LCSW back (entry level, but better than nothing) but moving back north - paying 250/ and taking a test (no paperwork, no tracking down long ago professors, supervisors). After 2 years of work and supervision (sigh) by people less than 1/2 my age (I don't mind their age, just that I'm pretty good at what I've done for so many years :) I can get my LICSW and earn 60 or more a year.
This would put us way into the middle class. Which, after these lean years (and I mean very lean) would be great.
got it, makes sense.

Reactions: Kerek and jan

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
I've been working with a few LCSWs this year since I'm depressed and crazy. I was shocked when I saw how little they make.

Reactions: Kerek

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been working with a few LCSWs this year since I'm depressed and crazy. I was shocked when I saw how little they make.
they deal with the poor, and in today's society the poor are not at the top of the list to help. And that's truly fucking sad

Reactions: Horse Feathers

jan

Reaction score
Shiver, do you have family there?
not anymore. It would be just the two of us - starting all over at my age (still slightly younger than Devil_Dawg @Catfish :).

But I love the cold.

If anyone wants to really help - and has ideas of how to track down apartments/condos/houses for rent up there (knows of a realtor or someone legit to go through -fees okay!) that would help a great deal. I spend most of my time on craigslist looking at things that won't work or aren't legit. (Plus, we have big dog and need something not too small and apartment like~)
any ideas - feel free to pm me :)

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
not anymore. It would be just the two of us - starting all over at my age (still slightly younger than Devil_Dawg @Catfish :).

But I love the cold.

If anyone wants to really help - and has ideas of how to track down apartments/condos/houses for rent up there (knows of a realtor or someone legit to go through -fees okay!) that would help a great deal. I spend most of my time on craigslist looking at things that won't work or aren't legit. (Plus, we have big dog and need something not too small and apartment like~)
any ideas - feel free to pm me :)
have you tried the local newspaper as well? also low blow

warriorwrath

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done the $50 "ToTheWeb | ACI Worldwide Google 404 Error Checking Project" hit? It seem to easy for the money so I want to know if I should continue or not.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Back from running errands.

One of the taco shops in town is having a "50 year anniversary celebration" so Tacos are 50 cents ea. So people were all over. Literally, I had to creep like 10 in a 30 mile zone.

There was a fire in the down the street neighborhood, that got worse as I drove away. People were rubber necking, and speeding at the same time. Looked kind of intentional?

And I couldn't go to the farmers Market.

Staying home now..

Btw Jaded @Jaded from reading the previous messages, I wanna read your book too :LOL:

Reactions: aveline and Jaded

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning about the Heart 1 | PANDA
Requester: Philip Pavlik Jr. [A68OW6A2KBYSC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.56 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.36 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: We will measure before and after performance, with a reading and practice intervention between. You may only complete this assignment once.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: The Bad Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.