09/17 - Sampling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
IDK. I want to be the one to make a profit.........but the house is in so much disrepair. It's really a huge job.
Are you trying to sell the house as it is, or is it a situation where you feel that you will make more money if you go back and do some maintenance. If I'm not mistaken you have moved out, right?

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't need the money - at all. In fact, I could spend money and fix it and - if I were savvy and skilled, even make a small profit - but it would be tens of thousands of dollars and contractors and we have to get out of Florida (it hasn't worked well for me :(.

So, dump the dump :(. I feel really terrible.
Where are going after Florida?

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: K'Lee

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Are you trying to sell the house as it is, or is it a situation where you feel that you will make more money if you go back and do some maintenance. If I'm not mistaken you have moved out, right?
It's not some maintenance. It's major work (roof, electrical, plumbing). They are going to have to tear down most of it to deal with all kinds of problems. We were very poor for a long time.
We are staying in a temporary apartment thing - a hotel/by week - dog and cat are boarded. I HAVE money - but I haven't been able to find something in NH that will take us (kid, dog, cat) for a sum that seems reasonable to me (about 1300/month). I can even pay in advance - months or even a year, whatever, but I'm still having a hard time finding stuff long distance.
So.............we're sort of in stasis right now.

Reactions: Kerek

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't thinks so, I've heard of those. They looked a lot different from what I remember.ber. I got visual aids re: the other fish.
Are those the fish that eat the skin off of the people with serious skin rashes for which their is no cure? It's a real thing. They eat the scales off and leave clean skin.

Reactions: cassius

Lea

Reaction score
Did two surveys that were bubble hell and now I have 2.25. I think it's time to go out already, lol.

Reactions: BrewMeister

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
So just at a quick glance while on a commercial break, have I got this right?

Devil_Dawg @Catfish is campaigning to make me want Denny's again via delicious pancakes nobody told us about....
Kerek @Kerek is still making me want to hit the lottery so I can start my own red panda commune in the back yard.....
Jaded @Jaded needs an editor....
Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie still has me in the sniper sites as I won't deliver the Pixie Sticks....

AND, those suck-ass Sergeys are still up that people with the qual still aren't touching.....

Ok, end commercial. FYI, Louisville 42, Florida St. 10. Its not looking good for the men from the land of Jorts.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.