09/17 - Sampling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a problem with panda crazy not doing anything when you click on details of a panda or panda crazy not letting you turn on pandas? Also, when I'm on the page "hits assigned to you" right beside the word hits it says highlighted in pink "pc enhanced mode" what the heck is going on?
Just noticed today I couldn't edit details of a hit.

Reactions: Serial Mom

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup.

:love:

I plan to do that, I just gotta turk up enough for it because so far the editors I've gotten quotes from are double my savings. (On the plus side those editors said the sections they looked at didn't suck.)
goodreads has a section for editors and authors to come together, but you probably knew that.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually did not know that, thanks :eek:
yea, don't be surprised if you don't find a editor for fairly cheap there. of course the price is going to variate by how much you want done. a simple glance through vs. say that plus grammer etc.

Reactions: Jaded

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually did not know that, thanks :eek:
you MAY be able to find an editor on Fiverr for fairly cheap too. Just make sure you read their reviews so you understand what they are offering (and that they aren't scamming)

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
This is how I imagine everyone looks while trying to Turk on the weekend.

lol I'm playing a RTS game, watching the Wire, and trying to shitpost at the same time

Reactions: Kerek

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
you MAY be able to find an editor on Fiverr for fairly cheap too. Just make sure you read their reviews so you understand what they are offering (and that they aren't scamming)
yea, don't be surprised if you don't find a editor for fairly cheap there. of course the price is going to variate by how much you want done. a simple glance through vs. say that plus grammer etc.
I'm willing to pay pretty well for a good editor that can make sure everything makes sense and flows properly. I've never written anything this big before and will need help making sure everything goes from a to b without getting lost :eek:

I'm going to walmart now, y'all be good.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm willing to pay pretty well for a good editor that can make sure everything makes sense and flows properly. I've never written anything this big before and will need help making sure everything goes from a to b without getting lost :eek:

well don't be surprised if the editor tosses 50% or more of the book out the window, just in the first cut

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Bring us back some candy.

Reactions: Jaded

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
well don't be surprised if the editor tosses 50% or more of the book out the window, just in the first cut
hell I want to expand on this a little more, I'd be very surprised if a 1/4 of the original survives to the final re-write.

Status
Not open for further replies.