09/18 - Marred by Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
He thought it would be a good idea to step over to the dark side, when he got there he was like shit, it's nothing but Loxxed everywhere, and changed his mind.
He said Nope and then :cautious::arghh:

Reactions: Loxxed

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Only have beans, BBQ sauce, and some pasta noodles in the trailer tonight. Looks like I'm going to be making an mturk classic dinner. Bean spaghetti pasta with BBQ sauce.
Dinner you say? I'll be there in a minute. I'll grab dessert. Star Crunch or Zebra cakes?

charlie

Reaction score
I'm tired just reading your post.
LOL. i was running 5-6 miles until my piriformis muscle decided to seize on me back in April. it was enough that i had to go to PT to get it back in working order. I've been taking it very cautiously since may and i have a goal now for a 5k the first week of december. here's hoping.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL. i was running 5-6 miles until my piriformis muscle decided to seize on me back in April. it was enough that i had to go to PT to get it back in working order. I've been taking it very cautiously since may and i have a goal now for a 5k the first week of december. here's hoping.
Good for you for keeping at it. I used to run 5-7 miles a day until I messed up my knees. I really need to try and slowly get back in to it. I went from that to nothing. It hurts to walk a short distance now. I need to get motivated again.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Good for you for keeping at it. I used to run 5-7 miles a day until I messed up my knees. I really need to try and slowly get back in to it. I went from that to nothing. It hurts to walk a short distance now. I need to get motivated again.
Or you can come sit on the couch with me and eat yummy food.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
My mom is so nice. She dropped off meatloaf for our dinner. Which is great because I didn't feel like cooking. Making peas and rice to go with it. Yum Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.