09/19 - Make It Laugh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I used to binge watch all these dramatic TV shows during the summer when I was a kid, it was so corny, so overplayed but I was just compelled to watch for some reason.

I didn't know about this show until two years ago. Talk about taking me by surprise. Some people will reveal just about anything for their seconds of fame.

Reactions: Pippa and <Gucci>

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
I suppose so. If the baggage is their true and only baggage?
I don't know. The only thing I can tell you is that I fee that everyone has baggage, addictions (good and bad), vices (good and bad), flaws, etc. I believe sometimes you have to try your best to control that baggage (what you're dealing with/going through) and hopefully overcome it. That's what I try to do with my baggage. I also make it my best effort to explain it to someone else (If I'm dating) that I'm not perfect and have my flaws. However, that is just how I handle my situation.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know. The only thing I can tell you is that I fee that everyone has baggage, addictions (good and bad), vices (good and bad), flaws, etc. I believe sometimes you have to try your best to control that baggage (what you're dealing with/going through) and hopefully overcome it. That's what I try to do with my baggage. I also make it my best effort to explain it to someone else (If I'm dating) that I'm not perfect and have my flaws. However, that is just how I handle my situation.
this girl wins the baggage award / I want one.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
True. I think it's more authentic that away and not overplayed. Gives a person a chance to digest it instead of being purely shocked by it.

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Select the best video out of a set of videos | PANDA
Requester: Ethan Diamond [AJKNDKDWA3VWA] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: ~30min. From several folders full of videos of a celebrity saying a word, select the best video for each folder.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: None
DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS SHIT

200+ folders with nearly 1400 (!!!!!!) videos they want sorted to find the "best video" OF EACH FOLDER (!!!!) and only a 1.5 hour timer. I just told the req they are insane cause you can see some people started this and then timed out cause a bunch of the starting folders are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.