09/19 - Make It Laugh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this girl wins the baggage award / I want one.
Dam. How long has this been out? How much does it cost? That looks cool.

True. I think it's more authentic that away and not overplayed. Gives a person a chance to digest it instead of being purely shocked by it.
I'm never too fond of bullshit and all the lies. I think I just have faith in humanity. I just hope that some people would be more "upfront."

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS SHIT

200+ folders with nearly 1400 (!!!!!!) videos they want sorted to find the "best video" OF EACH FOLDER (!!!!) and only a 1.5 hour timer. I just told the req they are insane cause you can see some people started this and then timed out cause a bunch of the starting folders are done.
That's crazy. Not only severely underpaid, but a slap in the face with the amount videos compared to the timer. Wow.

Thanks for the Information.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
That's crazy. Not only severely underpaid, but a slap in the face with the amount videos compared to the timer. Wow.

Thanks for the Information.
NP, i snagged it cause it sounded cool from the title (in theory) so i snagged my video board cause i was going to throw each folder into my video editor and just delete as i go, then i saw 201 folders (mind you each celeb is different, I somehow got Trump) and 1.396 videos total.

Reactions: Onyxbird

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I'm never too fond of bullshit and all the lies. I think I just have faith in humanity. I just hope that some people would be more "upfront."
Me either. That's my goal is to be honest. And that's what I expect in return especially from friendships. It's like this "If I'm tripping, tell me." Don't try to sugarcoat, just be real.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
found it I'm in love.
http://modobag.com/
No way...its a real thing? that is so so cool. Seriously, still trying to get it all figured out as far as why but I couldn't deal with all of the walking or standing at the airport, was way too embarassed to go asking for a wheel chair, I ended up more embarassed because i didn't, that is awesome!

Like professor Farnsworth says, i don't need a wheel chair! now go get my chair! the ones with the wheels! lol

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
NP, i snagged it cause it sounded cool from the title (in theory) so i snagged my video board cause i was going to throw each folder into my video editor and just delete as i go, then i saw 201 folders (mind you each celeb is different, I somehow got Trump) and 1.396 videos total.
Dang. For all of that the hit should start at least $100, and the timer be at least a week. I feel exhausted just thinking about it.

Reactions: <Gucci> and ducky

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
No way...its a real thing? that is so so cool. Seriously, still trying to get it all figured out as far as why but I couldn't deal with all of the walking or standing at the airport, was way too embarassed to go asking for a wheel chair, I ended up more embarassed because i didn't, that is awesome!

Like professor Farnsworth says, i don't need a wheel chair! now go get my chair! the ones with the wheels! lol
I would have it for fun, lol. Nevermind just the airport.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
Dang. For all of that the hit should start at least $100, and the timer be at least a week. I feel exhausted just thinking about it.
TBH its not a ton of work, but the timer is a joke. it needs to be like 24hours, payment, eh i dunno. but i can say i could probably do the videos (with my editing board and such) in maybe...4 hours? 5 hours? I cant see 6 hours. it is a slap in the face though seeing this and knowing someone thought this was a good idea/pay :(

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
TBH its not a ton of work, but the timer is a joke. it needs to be like 24hours, payment, eh i dunno. but i can say i could probably do the videos (with my editing board and such) in maybe...4 hours? 5 hours? I cant see 6 hours. it is a slap in the face though seeing this and knowing someone thought this was a good idea/pay :(
True, and it's so unfortunate. I mean, if the requester hadn't already did it, they should have reached out on the forums, and asked questions on what's appropriate in terms of pay and expectation of the worker(s). I'm no expert, but from what you've already said it could be done, when given enough time.

Azazael

Reaction score
True, and it's so unfortunate. I mean, if the requester hadn't already did it, they should have reached out on the forums, and asked questions on what's appropriate in terms of pay and expectation of the worker(s). I'm no expert, but from what you've already said it could be done, when given enough time.
definitely, im sure if they did people would have right away said the pay was *low* and the timer was a huge turn off. i just returned mine (sorry to anyone that catches it). i emailed saying about the timer/pay, no reply just yet, so we shall see

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I've got a question. When an HIT is in the "Approved, pending payment" status, does it vary between requesters in how soon they will pay? I understand the auto-approval, but after it get approved, does it take the same amount of time for the HIT to become "Paid"? I'm sorry if I'm not making sense.

Azazael

Reaction score
I've got a question. When an HIT is in the "Approved, pending payment" status, does it vary between requesters in how soon they will pay? I understand the auto-approval, but after it get approved, does it take the same amount of time for the HIT to become "Paid"? I'm sorry if I'm not making sense.
it varies and i think its more of a amazon side thing than the req side thing. a bunch of my stuff will approve but it seems to be certain times/hours when things go to paid for me. that or large clumps at once.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Oh wow. Hitfinder just flooded with Ethan Diamond HITS. Wow.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
it varies and i think its more of a amazon side thing than the req side thing. a bunch of my stuff will approve but it seems to be certain times/hours when things go to paid for me. that or large clumps at once.
Okay that makes sense. I try to wait when everything is fully "paid" before transferring. Especially now that it takes longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.