Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seems to be the case

these 1.4D's are very specific to the description (which made those valve ones yesterday unworkable for me)
Yea me too. I couldn't tell which were bathroom valves

SamBurger

Reaction score
I like using hit finder because it allows me to panda the hits that I've missed but seems like I keep getting refresh errors whenever I set scan delay to 1. I'm back to using hscraper, seems like I'm able to accept hits better.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit, netflix is coming to xfinity x1, now I won't have to search for and change inputs on the tv in front of me. woohooo
I had it with dish, before they decided I needed to keep paying my bill to watch, anyway it was nice. And the only choice i have where i live.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay school work is done, please give hits now.

Reactions: Liz and Kerek
D

Deleted member 481

holy shit, netflix is coming to xfinity x1, now I won't have to search for and change inputs on the tv in front of me. woohooo
I've been waiting for Comcast to release the app for Roku players. Then, I can return our cable boxes and save $20 a month.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Azazael

Reaction score
well that does it
*takes Pinterest off watch list*
got 4 right away, all 4 are broken. this isnt worth my time/page requests anymore

Reactions: TSolo315

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like using hit finder because it allows me to panda the hits that I've missed but seems like I keep getting refresh errors whenever I set scan delay to 1. I'm back to using hscraper, seems like I'm able to accept hits better.
mine's on 3 and i never get errors. HS sucks IMO

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
One is too fast. You will have problems no matter what you use -- you are using almost all of your refreshes on the scraper.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I had it with dish, before they decided I needed to keep paying my bill to watch, anyway it was nice. And the only choice i have where i live.
main reason I'm excited is the X1 platform lets you do voice searching, I hate clicking buttons and spelling shit

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

SamBurger

Reaction score
One is too fast. You will have problems no matter what you use -- you are using almost all of your refreshes on the scraper.
I use 1 for hscraper and I never get refresh errors.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
main reason I'm excited is the X1 platform lets you do voice searching, I hate clicking buttons and spelling shit
wow my tv has that, ive actually never even bothered to try it. I really should. netflix is always making me type stuff. so annoying. damn first world problems.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Chapman Lab for work related to 3UZUVSO3P75AK2BV8WP6XIJULNQEM5.
The value of your bonus is: $1.38 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing the coin flip task. Here are your points from all rounds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was underpaid but the bonus paid out quickly.
5/5 pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.