09/20 - Love Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I just made the squee noise. Such a beautiful girl. Ive got a serious kitty jones now.
They're great. We basically run a kitty sanctuary around here now. It never used to be that way, but more than a few crappy people just dumped their cats around here, or didn't bother fixing them, so we took all of the group that showed up to the vets, had them fixed and decided to take care of them all. Luckily, our local shelters and vets recognize what we're doing for them and they help us out with food sometimes. The good stuff, too.

Reactions: Onyxbird

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
They're great. We basically run a kitty sanctuary around here now. It never used to be that way, but more than a few crappy people just dumped their cats around here, or didn't bother fixing them, so we took all of the group that showed up to the vets, had them fixed and decided to take care of them all. Luckily, our local shelters and vets recognize what we're doing for them and they help us out with food sometimes. The good stuff, too.
That is amazing. Wish more people were like you. My sisters dream is to run a no kill rescue/shelter. As soon as one of us wins the lottery it is so going to happen.

Reactions: nyx and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Evaluation Study | PANDA
Requester: Rebecca Rabino [A1NRZZS9WKVF45] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.31 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This HIT involves responding to a variety of questionnaires about your habits, opinions, and beliefs and making product choices and evaluations. The HIT pays $0.50 for 5 minutes.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 32
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Also,

all the girls (kitties) were in the same kitty bed tonight, big one kissing/cleaning middle one, who was doing the same to the tiny one.

I ALMOST DIED.
I can't post the pic b/c Liliana is a hunter and pulled all the plastic bags and wrappers and shit she's "killed" into their lair (the bed is under a side table that's between the couch and my desk...)and it looks shitty lmao.

I guess their Fort Asshole needs a cleaning tomorrow...

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pen Island

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Add object bounding boxes | PANDA
Requester: Rekognition [A2BV8ZPEIWC1XE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.93 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.46 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 57
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Specify the bounding boxes for the objects that matches the tag.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 17
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY; Adult Content Qualification is 1

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't post the pic b/c Liliana is a hunter and pulled all the plastic bags and wrappers and shit she's "killed" into their lair (the bed is under a side table that's between the couch and my desk...)and it looks shitty lmao.

I guess their Fort Asshole needs a cleaning tomorrow...
she said Fort Asshole..

Reactions: JenniLeigh

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That is amazing. Wish more people were like you. My sisters dream is to run a no kill rescue/shelter. As soon as one of us wins the lottery it is so going to happen.
I have a crazy huge soft spot for animals, especially those in need. I've been rescuing animals since I was little. My first cat was a surprise to my parents. He was a stray near my school and I put him in my backpack on my way home after an older man said he was going to hurt him (for spraying logs, of all things) and I carried him home. I had him for about a week before I told my dad I had a cat. lol

It's hard work taking care of so many strays, and not all of them get to sleep inside, but they all get to go into the office and get tons and tons of cuddles in there (since our two original cats don't get along with all of them and this was their house first), and we have heated and padded beds set up for all of them when it gets chilly. I love all of them and wouldn't really have it any other way, even if people think we're nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.