09/20 - Toum Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My kitty is a Siamese and she loves to talk. She is one of the most social cats I've ever known, personally, and I adore her. Do you know what breed your kitty is? :love:
Nah she's just a black and white tuxedo cat with a big 'ol mouth. We plucked her out from underneath my moms car (she fell out of it) when she was 7 weeks old so we know nothing about her other than that she had a rough start and now she's got a heckin lot to say about it.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah she's just a black and white tuxedo cat with a big 'ol mouth. We plucked her out from underneath my moms car (she fell out of it) when she was 7 weeks old so we know nothing about her other than that she had a rough start and now she's got a heckin lot to say about it.
Awwww, that's sweet of you guys to take her in! She sounds super cute, tbh, I love tuxedo cats (I love all cats but that is beside the point lol) :love:

Reactions: Despairagus

fragments

Reaction score
I'm hoping today is a good day for MTurk. Today is a super mail day and a record is coming out I'm looking forward to. So I gotta ride the euphoria as a power up. Or maybe just a lot of coffee.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Great! Tell us about it, pls.
Apparently it's the largest civil engineering firm in Texas. It's underground utilities again. I was working with right of ways before, but this will be for more commercial projects. I'm starting out as a drafter, but I can work my way up to designer here. Which is what I was hoping to do with my last company before everything hit the fan.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I was hoping today would be better than yesterday for me. It's not looking good so far, but I haven't abandoned all hope, yet.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.