09/20 - Toum Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Gender Norms and Homosexuality Survey | PANDA
Requester: Kevin Conner [A2WRWGRNCDX185] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $21.39] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Description:
Take a 10-12 minute survey. You are invited to be in a research study on gender norms/roles and attitudes toward homosexuality.
Requirements: Masters Exists
3m, not that there is anything wrong with that

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't tell if you are kidding or not.
I really hope you are.

Why is that? I look very young and even guys in their 20s come on to me. But I remember when I was young someone my age would be so over the hill and ancient I wouldn't have believed it. I guess eating right and doing yoga since I was 18 has paid off.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I caught both of those MPR Lab hits. Can you do both or only one?
I tried, it said I'd already complteted it.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Ask Questions that can be answered by the given FAQs (no quals for now, will re-open later) | PANDA
Requester: NLP Research [AMHWKD44EP36J] (Req TV): $23.70/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this task, you will be given an FAQ title and an FAQ question, and you need to come up with a question that can be answered by that FAQ. (instruction update 2018-09-12)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1048
Reward: $0.17
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; FAQ question generation qual GreaterThan 0; Don't redo the task DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS;

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Why is that? I look very young and even guys in their 20s come on to me. But I remember when I was young someone my age would be so over the hill and ancient I wouldn't have believed it. I guess eating right and doing yoga since I was 18 has paid off.
Well, with all due respect, i think someone can mention a person and not have it immediately go to if they are sexually appealing or not. I think the original comment had nothing to do with her sexual appearance. I also do not think someone needs to compare themselves to another.
I think people of an older age can be attractive, but I dont think everything/everyone needs to be sexualized. But Good for you. I just dont think it is prudent to this forum to hear abut how high in regard you are with yourself and your outward appearance.

Reactions: cassius

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Did requester's decide to move to Prolific?
hard to know. if they did, i'm not getting the same size "allocation" of surveys

Reactions: Dill

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, with all due respect, i think someone can mention a person and not have it immediately go to if they are sexually appealing or not. I think the original comment had nothing to do with her sexual appearance. I also do not think someone needs to compare themselves to another.
I think people of an older age can be attractive, but I dont think everything/everyone needs to be sexualized. But Good for you. I just dont think it is prudent to this forum to hear abut how high in regard you are with yourself and your outward appearance.

Okay. I didn't mean to brag, But don't give me Betty White as an example of youthfulness.

Reactions: FireMonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.