09/21 - Wake Me Up on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatOne

Reaction score
Does Tait Larson accept NA? Noticed some of these emails are not available.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone want to take these surveys for me? I'm tired and my want to went. Actually, I never wanted to.

Reactions: Serial Mom
Reaction score
Hi Ghost! Nah I have no foes. It just went with my greeting. I hope you're doing well.
I'm doing SPECTACULAR. I was going to go with "swell" but doesn't sound as great. I'm 2 days away from 2 week vacation. Just been relaxing. How are you? How is your day?

Being as I'm on vacation (an even if I wasn't), YOU ARE WELCOME to send me a message about your day, introduce yourself, or greet.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Was hoping to make another 8 bucks before calling it a night. Not seeing annything worth doing though.

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm doing SPECTACULAR. I was going to go with "swell" but doesn't sound as great. I'm 2 days away from 2 week vacation. Just been relaxing. How are you? How is your day?

Being as I'm on vacation (an even if I wasn't), YOU ARE WELCOME to send me a message about your day, introduce yourself, or greet.
Just a typical work day really nothing too exciting. Glad to be home. I hope you have a great vacation.

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know why would one of my pending NoblisCV HITS says "n/a" instead of "3 days"?

Status
Not open for further replies.