09/21 - Wake Me Up on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I am a little confused. It did seem to be reporting double what I earned for the first half of the day. That seems to have resolved, though I started to believe it unfortunately b/c it wouldn't change. But still, good for me.

But also I finally finished a $6 Kinsey Roberts genetics hit that was in my queue since Friday. I do not see this. I have updated this several times. My queue is empty. so what is going on? I'd love a $50 PE.

Today's Projected Earnings: $43.30 + Bonuses: $0.01 = $43.31

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you see this at? Dashboard?
Yeah. Hm. I just noticed that it shows up Hit Database that way, but not when I actually go to the day I did them on Amazon itself. Maybe it's just a glitch on Hit Database?

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am a little confused. It did seem to be reporting double what I earned for the first half of the day. That seems to have resolved, though I started to believe it unfortunately b/c it wouldn't change. But still, good for me.

But also I finally finished a $6 Kinsey Roberts genetics hit that was in my queue since Friday. I do not see this. I have updated this several times. My queue is empty. so what is going on? I'd love a $50 PE.

Today's Projected Earnings: $43.30 + Bonuses: $0.01 = $43.31
it counts for the day you accepted it

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm doing SPECTACULAR. I was going to go with "swell" but doesn't sound as great. I'm 2 days away from 2 week vacation. Just been relaxing. How are you? How is your day?

Being as I'm on vacation (an even if I wasn't), YOU ARE WELCOME to send me a message about your day, introduce yourself, or greet.
Why doesn't swell sound swell anymore? I say it usually when I really want to say like crap, but it just sounds more polite.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
it counts for the day you accepted it
It seems like I really should know that, thanks :) guess it's the lack of 7 day timer hits i end up with. Well, I did 90 percent of it today, I'm counting it today. so.....

Today's Projected Earnings: $43.30 $49.30 Bonuses: $0.01 = $43.31 $49.31

...there. I feel better now. :D 69 cents to go.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm doing SPECTACULAR. I was going to go with "swell" but doesn't sound as great. I'm 2 days away from 2 week vacation. Just been relaxing. How are you? How is your day?

Being as I'm on vacation (an even if I wasn't), YOU ARE WELCOME to send me a message about your day, introduce yourself, or greet.
omg hi you enjoy your vaca I'll PM ya :wink:

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it October yet?

Reactions: <Gucci>
Reaction score
omg hi you enjoy your vaca I'll PM ya :wink:
Hello Wonderful Earthling! I'm counting on a PM before 12:01PM your time today (or my time, 7:51PM here in Californiacation.) You have plenty of time to draft up a Masterpiece of a PM. I'm enjoying. Just kicking back. Need to step it up. I need to scrap up some cash in a few weeks before some great games release, Mafia III and Gears 4 (honorable mention to BF1.)

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.