09/21 - Wake Me Up on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wasn't following your part of the thread, but I would choose sharpie marker on a sleeping person's eyelids, because I have done that accidentally-on purpose-maliciously.
No, no, no. Please DO CHIME IN. I'm not much of talker. I prefer to listen (or in this case read.) You devil you. I'm glad it has never happened to me.

It finally feels like fall here! Yay! One more weekend and my Halloween decorations go up. I have my eye on a new addition to my collection, just gotta go way over daily goal a few days to not feel guilty buying it.
Oh Mother! Good to see you! Don't feel guilty. You work too dam hard. Treat yourself to something nice.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine are up now, but they stay up all year long. :)
To be honest, some of mine are already up. Like the real spiders in webs I have not knocked down. And the leaves I'm gathering. And the dead plants I am collecting. I decorate my porch with a ton of dead stuff to make my house look abandoned. I actually dirty up the windows and then use my hand to make long streaks in the dirt. Couple that with flickering lights and a bunch of other bought decorations and I'm decorated!

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
So is late shift turking ever really worth it? I have a pretty strong urge to watch game of thrones and work through the night
It isn't as good as day shift but sometimes it's all I can get.

Reactions: JennaPaige

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Took a screener...got told I have ADD and that I qualify for a longer $$ survey...huh...well whatever gets me $ lol

Reactions: Serial Mom

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh Mother! Good to see you! Don't feel guilty. You work too dam hard. Treat yourself to something nice.
Hey, Son! Good to see you!

I did just treat myself to all new bathroom linens. Which I saved up for. So saving up for this one too. Gives me motivation to turk harder.

Plus I've already started buying Christmas gifts to spread out the monetary damage.

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I gotta go work on a project for PTA :(
No more monies for me :(

Night everybody!

Reactions: Pippa

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest, some of mine are already up. Like the real spiders in webs I have not knocked down. And the leaves I'm gathering. And the dead plants I am collecting. I decorate my porch with a ton of dead stuff to make my house look abandoned. I actually dirty up the windows and then use my hand to make long streaks in the dirt. Couple that with flickering lights and a bunch of other bought decorations and I'm decorated!
Sweet! Have you done these before?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet! Have you done these before?
OMG that is awesome. Thank you for sharing that!

I don't have photoshop anymore since I upgraded...but hm. There has to be free software out there for me to do this.

I should do this for our office, too! I have a ton of jars.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
It finally feels like fall here! Yay! One more weekend and my Halloween decorations go up. I have my eye on a new addition to my collection, just gotta go way over daily goal a few days to not feel guilty buying it.
I really get into carving up the pumpkins! Last year I did some 3D designs that really turned out pleasingly.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I really get into carving up the pumpkins! Last year I did some 3D designs that really turning out pleasingly.
Are you doing it again this year? If so, share pics!

I just do boring pumpkin carving. My expertise is in decorating. Now that the son is getting older I can get scarier. I had to keep it tame when he was younger or he wouldn't come near our house, lol.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG that is awesome. Thank you for sharing that!

I don't have photoshop anymore since I upgraded...but hm. There has to be free software out there for me to do this.

I should do this for our office, too! I have a ton of jars.
No probs. I do these year round, bring them out when I know family is coming over. :android:

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever feel like they are in the twilight zone? It could just be the lack of sleep.
Sounds like my whole life. I don't know where I am half the time. But I'm eating Skittles right now and they're delicious.

Reactions: Pippa and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.