09/21 - Wake Me Up on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL! Awwws...that was sweet of him (before he knew) and nice he now leaves you out of it.

The first year with my now ex (way back when, when I didn't have as much stuff), I wanted to decorate and he did not. But, you know, he let me if he wanted to get what he wanted that holiday season.

I went tasteful. He was impressed. After that he just let me decorate and I started going crazy every year. My kid loves it and if I don't get the decorations up fast enough he's all sad. Our house is so popular around here my neighbors ask me every year when I'm decorating, and friends drive from across town to see it. (Let's not discuss my electric bill for that month...I actually had a dedicated circuit put in for outdoor lights when I bought this house, lol.) I buy new stuff at the after sales (both Halloween and Christmas) and forget about them until the next year then get all excited when I find the new purchases.
I want to see it!!!!! That sounds awesome!

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to see it!!!!! That sounds awesome!
I'll post pics this year when I'm done. I love showing it off. It's the only time in my life I don't mind showing off and being noticed, lol! Many nights if I'm out front watering after dark strangers stop in their cars and tell me they love my house. (There are way better ones with people who have scads more money than me, but I do ok...)

Reactions: Serial Mom

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll post pics this year when I'm done. I love showing it off. It's the only time in my life I don't mind showing off and being noticed, lol! Many nights if I'm out front watering after dark strangers stop in their cars and tell me they love my house. (There are way better ones with people who have scads more money than me, but I do ok...)
Tag me, please! I LOVE decorating the house for Halloween and I love seeing what fellow enthusiasts do. :)

Azazael

Reaction score
So is late shift turking ever really worth it? I have a pretty strong urge to watch game of thrones and work through the night
tbh it varies, for a lot of surveys they sit WAY longer at night cause a lot of people arent awake to snatch them like the daytime. granted night batches still get eaten up fairly quickly.

punishment every day, but I keep coming back.
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:
that's all im saying about that

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
anyone done the istart hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.