Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Send Kathy some good vibes.

Title: Write one sentence with a positive message for Kathy Wilson and feel a positive emotion. | PANDA
Requester: Kathy [A30EJKJVJK8HU0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Write one sentence like ' I wish Kathy Wilson health, wealth, happiness, self esteem and success. ' and feel a positive emotion toward Kathy when you write it.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: None
this was very therapeutic. i hope my wishes reach Kathy well

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Was with a friend one time and we were ordering at a mexican restaurant and she ordered two tacos without the shells. I told her, you mean you want meat and cheese?
It was really hard not to argue about the whole Cheeseburger without cheese is a hamburger, so please order a hamburger. I let it go after the second (probably third) time. Maybe it is the process that yields the same result (but choose what to keep after end process.) Like a sculptor? You want the whole sculptor even though you just plan on breaking it into the pieces you only liked. Who knows? People are fascinating!

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Want advice round 2: so I've known this guy for almost 15 years now, and we've been pretty close the whole time. With that said, here lately he's been really dependent on me for money to buy cigarettes, gas, cannabis, you name it. It's reached the point that he is also asking other friends for money while saying 'I'll get you back next week', but doesn't. So now he's digging his own grave. I'm not mad about him bumming of me so much as the fact he's not monitoring his financial health and is now in hundreds of dollars of debt. How do I get my point across without blatantly telling him to quit bumming?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: Azazael

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Want advice round 2: so I've known this guy for almost 15 years now, and we've been pretty close the whole time. With that said, here lately he's been really dependent on me for money to buy cigarettes, gas, cannabis, you name it. It's reached the point that he is also asking other friends for money while saying 'I'll get you back next week', but doesn't. So now he's digging his own grave. I'm not mad about him bumming of me so much as the fact he's not monitoring his financial health and is now in hundreds of dollars of debt. How do I get my point across without blatantly telling him to quit bumming?
you have to say no, just plain no. Or it will never stop

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
He's going to do whatever he's going to do. What you can do is set a personal boundary and tell him you won't be helping him financially anymore (and stick to that).

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I won't say that there isn't a way to not blatantly to tell him to quit bumming, but you'll just have to be straight up with him, after all you did say that you've known him for almost 15 years, and have been pretty close. He knows what he's doing, clearly. Those people, you just have to stop them in their tracks before it gets any further. It's one thing to truly, truly have a need and need help, but to constantly expect it just because is an abuse of ya'lls relationship.

...I'm just saying though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metallica

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I like it haha. Usually around now is my cut off time, but I'm still here for some reason today.
Great our plan worked

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday I accidentally submitted a survey with my ID instead of the survey code. As soon as I hit submit I realized what had happened. I messaged the requestor with the right code, but he just rejected me anyway. Now I have 8 rejections and am a sad, sad panda. Just thought I would share my misfortune with you all. :(

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
Shout out to my city for the power going out and all it's doing is drizzling outside :thumbup: that was a stupid several minutes

Reactions: Azazael

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
turking on a Friday night can be depressing, but i know all of this is going towards a new place and it makes it a little better
My little man and I just got a new place, all to ourselves, for the first time. Trust me, it's all worth it

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.