Not open for further replies.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Evergreen Queen

thirdeye7

Reaction score
Title: 20 Minute Attitudes and Perceptions of Couples questionnaire(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 449] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.06/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: We are looking for people to complete a questionnaire examining attitudes and perceptions of couples. Participants will be asked to complete a questionnaire assessing social attitudes, individual differences, and perceptions of several hypothetical couples.
Requirements: Exc: [58579-57990] has not been granted; SurveyGroup [643] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Evaluation Study (around 16 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: JKLAB [A1C74356UTVHOJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.24] [Fast: 3.31] [Comm: 2.08] [Fair: 2.96] [Reviews: 71] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.80
Duration: 2 hours
Description: This is a survey to understand how people evaluate products and advertisements.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is US;

13 minutes of bubble hell
Time: 13:09
Hourly: $8.21

Reactions: Cmoney

thirdeye7

Reaction score
Title: Meaning in Life Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jessica [AIUBA7PJ3OWEE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: A brief survey with questions involving meaning in life, spirituality, and depression.
Requirements: Exc: [57749-57160] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I read the starting out thread about the first 100 hits and keeping rejections down. the advice is to choose requester's who rarely if ever reject hits, it stated there is a thread for these but I am not finding it. Can someone direct me to the thread like i'm a 2yo? please and ty.
sometimes on hitfinder (if you use it) the turkopticon rating isn't present. I always look at the tasks in my queue before I do them, and look at the TO ratings there when I'm not sure about them.

for a new requester, I'll take a chance since I'm starting to finally get some numbers under my belt, but you need to beef up on your approval numbers so that when you get rejections, they will not threaten your ability to accept other work

unless you're a bad worker that gets 100 rejections a day
keep that up and... well,.. anyone that does that is just wasting their time

Reactions: nopoopwarez

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
sometimes on hitfinder (if you use it) the turkopticon rating isn't present. I always look at the tasks in my queue before I do them, and look at the TO ratings there when I'm not sure about them.

for a new requester, I'll take a chance since I'm starting to finally get some numbers under my belt, but you need to beef up on your approval numbers so that when you get rejections, they will not threaten your ability to accept other work

unless you're a bad worker that gets 100 rejections a day
keep that up and... well,.. anyone that does that is just wasting their time
i'm at a measly 77 hits, 54 approved and 0 rejections. But the larger reason I haven't dug in is that fear of the rejections. After I get about 15 or so I wait to see if they get approved before proceeding.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm at a measly 77 hits, 54 approved and 0 rejections. But the larger reason I haven't dug in is that fear of the rejections. After I get about 15 or so I wait to see if they get approved before proceeding.
well, just be patient then. the longer you do it, the more confident you'll be
from what I've experienced, you're more likely to get a rejection from someone that is new to the platform
someone that might have messed up their survey somehow, like 17 of my rejections :rain:
as long as you pay attention, and focus on each survey or task that you're doing, you should be fine

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
well, just be patient then. the longer you do it, the more confident you'll be
from what I've experienced, you're more likely to get a rejection from someone that is new to the platform
someone that might have messed up their survey somehow, like 17 of my rejections :rain:
as long as you pay attention, and focus on each survey or task that you're doing, you should be fine
Thanks for the info. I do pause at new requester's. I'll avoid them until I get some numbers up.

charlie

Reaction score
sweetness. my PE is a measly $4.30. it's ok. an old college friend i haven't seen since her wedding years ago is in town this week so I spent all day with her. good times.

Reactions: Turtlefemm

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I've knocked over this wax melting thing 3 times in the week that I've had it. Best purchase ever.

Reactions: aveline and Cmoney

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You never really want to go below 99% approved. You lose out on money that way, and it makes it more difficult to get back up.

So I'd do stuff with good TO that practically never gets rejected while getting up there in total hits.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to know if you can do a hit more than once. Usually it tells me, but this scenario study, I assume is once.

Status
Not open for further replies.