09/26 - Take Your Ocelot to Work Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Woah, I'm confused. How do this invalidate the integrity?
You need to complete the survey exactly as it's presented to you, or you invalidate the design. Like people suggesting copy/pasting answers to "remember a time" questions, but the point of that is to set your mind a certain way for the rest of the survey, so copypastaing a response breaks the survey.

hydraliskraider

Cuyler Stuwe (salembeats)
Banned
Reaction score
Please do not post anything like that on this forum. We (MTC) do not condone any scripts for surveys like this that would invalidate a surveys integrity.
Funny.

I don't think I've posted a single script on this forum.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
You need to complete the survey exactly as it's presented to you, or you invalidate the design. Like people suggesting copy/pasting answers to "remember a time" questions, but the point of that is to set your mind a certain way for the rest of the survey, so copypastaing a response breaks the survey.
That's why I throw back those "remember a time" surveys about 95% of the time :LOL:

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Can copypastaing be a thing?

hydraliskraider

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what's happening but surveys are different from batches in that we have to read and fill out everything. if we don't, it causes problems for the researchers.
Wait, you don't read and fill out everything with your batches? Lol.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute survey on attitudes | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kim Chaney [A27A6WU2Q9AMO5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 1.78] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 24
Description: 5 minute survey on attitudes
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

hydraliskraider

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just letting you know that its not acceptable here.
*Shrug*.

I just figured I'd answer the question and let everyone know how I maintain my sanity through surveys.

I'm so tired of answering "Society works better when some people are on the bottom" over, and over, and over. Personalty profile questions like that which are shared across surveys don't tend to change depending on any survey context, and those are what that feature is meant to deal with.

Reactions: SkeletonFrogCat

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is the mind set that they want one of depression because you're doing "remember a time" written answers on a 50 cent survey?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
so the rekogs still got done overnight?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody crack out that 20 dollar bad boy yet? I saw one review saying Inquisishit broke so not even thinking about it until I hear from another reviewer.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
*Shrug*.

I just figured I'd answer the question and let everyone know how I maintain my sanity through surveys.

I'm so tired of answering "Society works better when some people are on the bottom" over, and over, and over. Personalty profile questions like that which are shared across surveys don't tend to change depending on any survey context, and those are what that feature is meant to deal with.
Answers can change depending on what's been presented and how. We may not always understand (or care) why they include those questions but they have reasons and they expect them to be filled out fresh each time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.