09/27 - Wombat Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
The feels when you have worked on a hit that is $3.00 with a promised $3.00 bonus for "quality responses" and really, really try to give quality responses.

And realize weeks have passed and you never got the bonus :(

It's for a stand up requester and one that normally bonuses promptly, so I guess I did bad. :( :(

Reactions: Pleco and Kerek

Bad Turkey

Reaction score
I went from catching 0 csats all week to getting 9 in 15 seconds today. I don't really understand the discrepancy. It must be because I put my underwear on backwards today.

Reactions: Pleco

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I went from catching 0 csats all week to getting 9 in 15 seconds today. I don't really understand the discrepancy. It must be because I put my underwear on backwards today.
Good luck doing all 9 tho

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Been through that myself. Not fun... but all experience is valuable.

Yes, my number. I keep a google voice number specifically to text with random people from the internet. Spent an hour or so the other day shooting the shit with Loxxed @Loxxed. I basically give it to anyone who asks... but I'm happily offering it to you.
I felt special for a second
:arghh:

Reactions: Blue and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Cancer, no secret on here, everyone knows. Had surgery, did the chemo, the pills the crap, went in remission. Now it's back, so I am well aware of how short life is. Every second counts and I am making it matter. The thing is cancer or not no one REALLY knows when the last minute is, so make it count.

WAIT DID YOU SAY YOUR NUMBER :mallow:

<3

Reactions: Vanyanka and Liz

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Cancer, no secret on here, everyone knows. Had surgery, did the chemo, the pills the crap, went in remission. Now it's back, so I am well aware of how short life is. Every second counts and I am making it matter. The thing is cancer or not no one REALLY knows when the last minute is, so make it count.

WAIT DID YOU SAY YOUR NUMBER :mallow:
LIZ! I was getting worried about you! Don't just disappear like that! I missed you. I promise I'm not obsessed. :p :)

Cancer is pretty shitty. I've almost lost my dad to it twice so far. I'm sorry you're dealing with it. If you ever want to bitch or talk or anything, PM me, or I can give you my number.

Reactions: kryss

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I figured the whole arrow thing was a new anti-shitposting measure. First they would introduce that for the worst offenders, and then if you used a gif you ever used before you'd get banned.
hehehe YES i'm finally a shitposter.

Reactions: Pleco and Cmoney
Status
Not open for further replies.