09/27 - Wombat Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
They are not the same. Tights aren't always opaque and they're a different material than leggings.
So basically the same thing. Sort of like some tshirts aren't always opaque and can be made from different materials.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
PROLIFIC STUDY
Title:
Food Choice Study
Hosted by : Jacob Suher
Reward : £ 0.17
Avg. Reward Per Hour :
£10.2/hr
Available Places : 27/300
Maximum Allowed Time : 5mins
Avg. Completion Time : 1mins

Reactions: kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So basically the same thing. Sort of like some tshirts aren't always opaque and can be made form different materials.
They share similarities, yes, but are different types of bottoms. I wouldn't work out in a pair of tights. A dress shirt is really different than a tube top.

Edit: I guess I'm just saying they aren't interchangeable. If someone asked me to buy them tights to wear with a dress and I bought leggings instead, that wouldn't work.

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
They share similarities, yes, but are different types of bottoms. I wouldn't work out in a pair of tights. A dress shirt is really different than a tube top.
sometimes if you think you caught a good deal on leggings, don't happen to notice they're opaque, then go to the gym... that's entertaining
-___-

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I meant leggings and she knew I meant leggings. We have all fallen into her trap.

jan

Reaction score
I think we're getting into a regional dialect thing, here. I would never use the term "stockings" unless referring to lingerie or Christmas stockings.
do many people wear stockings where you are (when we lived in Florida, almost no one did - way too hot). Up here in New England, lots of people do.

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.