1/3 - Tech Fail Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
"Super short survey, 50% chance to win $2 bonus(~ 2 minutes)"

They want you to pick between 2 boxes. One contain 15 cents bonus, and the other one contain 2 dollar bonus. I picked the box with the 2 dollar bonus. Let's see if they actually pays it.
I got the same, nothing so far.

Reactions: klyde

IndividualRace

Reaction score
My biggest fear with C-Sats is that they're going to reject and be like, "she doesn't know what the F she's talking about."
But I really don't... what's a near miss or critical error (or however they state it)? IDK. The PT wasn't profusely bleeding out, and they didn't seem panicked, so...no?

Reactions: cb456

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
My biggest fear with C-Sats is that they're going to reject and be like, "she doesn't know what the F she's talking about."
But I really don't... what's a near miss or critical error (or however they state it)? IDK. The PT wasn't profusely bleeding out, and they didn't seem panicked, so...no?
they won't reject you, you're fine. just give your impressions.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't stress about those, they aren't compulsory and the videos are reviewed by surgeons as well as lay people. But I have seen a pretty bad mistake and it was obvious.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Don't stress about those, they aren't compulsory and the videos are reviewed by surgeons as well as lay people. But I have seen a pretty bad mistake and it was obvious.
I figured they're pretty lenient since I haven't seen any mention of rejection, but it's still a thought in my mind as I fill out the survey. Like, I know they won't actually reject as long as I fill everything out as they ask, but it still makes me anxious.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Wow, snooze you lose! Still messed up on time o_O I was CERTAIN today was Friday LOL and I slept in. Landed 5 nice paying hits when I first sat down only to find 4 of them I was disqualified from :frustrated: Right now I'm seeing nothing popping except Social Chat which I'd do if they would pay up for what's pending and actually pay the 'promised' bonuses.

Reactions: Merovign

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
So I came across something on a Sergey hit that I love.
http://www.trollcakes.com/ bakery and detective agency. People send her the nasty online troll comments they've received and she bakes and ices a cake with it on. Then sends it to the troll.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I took a peek at the current Social Chat HITS - Changed their terms AGAIN - Would be impossible to make any $ now with these:
NO PAY FOR WAITING TIME and
In order to successfully complete your assigned task, you should adhere to these guidelines and your conversation should last at least 10 turns (one turn means one round of back and forth conversation between you and your partner) . . .
2. Your conversation should only cover information provided to you . . .
. . . up to $1.50 bonus dependent on our verification . . .
(ha, ha)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It's so slow on here, and nothing has broken at work at all. I think I ran out of Candy Crush lives and I've signed up for Prolific. Yesterday I researched all of the Vegas and Ft. Laud restaurants for upcoming trips when it was slow. Reluctantly read the news and scrolled all of the social media I can handle. I may actually start that book I bought for slow times at work that I never cracked open because I discovered mturk. Unless someone else has a good time wasting/filling website I can check out (that is safe for work!).

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 3-5 MinuteSurvey | Accept
Requester: Blaine [A3R4QLY5NL1ZBM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.67] [Pay=3.31] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.57] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.60] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.57] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answering questions about yourself.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
What did I do? :cautious:
Or ignore it and keep on posting, I guess..

Look, its funny to criticize my taste in music here and there. I get it. But I'd be really grateful if it could die down a bit, especially when it gets me dragged into conversations that I do not belong in. I would rather be tagged for things someone needs help in or otherwise a conversation that I would actually belong in. I get texted each time I get tagged so that I can stay on top of things, and all this poking fun at me stuff just gets in the way of that... and gets annoying. Thanks.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I took a peek at the current Social Chat HITS - Changed their terms AGAIN - Would be impossible to make any $ now with these:
NO PAY FOR WAITING TIME and
In order to successfully complete your assigned task, you should adhere to these guidelines and your conversation should last at least 10 turns (one turn means one round of back and forth conversation between you and your partner) . . .
2. Your conversation should only cover information provided to you . . .
. . . up to $1.50 bonus dependent on our verification . . .
(ha, ha)
You mean those aren't worth it?

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score

Look, its funny to criticize my taste in music here and there. I get it. But I'd be really grateful if it could die down a bit, especially when it gets me dragged into conversations that I do not belong in. I would rather be tagged for things someone needs help in or otherwise a conversation that I would actually belong in. I get texted each time I get tagged so that I can stay on top of things, and all this poking fun at me stuff just gets in the way of that... and gets annoying. Thanks.
My bad. It was a Metallica-the-band related discussion. Would never mock your music taste, am proud to share a birthday with Hetfield. Won't happen again

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

Hi

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
It's so slow on here, and nothing has broken at work at all. I think I ran out of Candy Crush lives and I've signed up for Prolific. Yesterday I researched all of the Vegas and Ft. Laud restaurants for upcoming trips when it was slow. Reluctantly read the news and scrolled all of the social media I can handle. I may actually start that book I bought for slow times at work that I never cracked open because I discovered mturk. Unless someone else has a good time wasting/filling website I can check out (that is safe for work!).
If you like seafood/sushi and an amazing buffet, you owe it to yourself to go to ichiyami in boca. Giant crab legs, big clams and shrimp, awesome steak, and like 80 different sushi to choose from. don’t let the fact that it’s a buffet scare you, they are constantly refilling everything and it’s a classy little joint.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Before and After Retirement Travel Patterns | Accept
Requester: Noah Hoback [A2SRKY62L4TC7K] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey will look at your travel patterns before and after retirement. To complete the survey you must be retired. You are still able to take the survey if you are retired and still working. Throughout this survey you will be asked questions about you
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Quick and Easy![/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.