• Petunia Pig

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Hope you fuckers are enjoying your masters batch. Didn't even hit 70 bucks today grinding csats and surveys.

Reactions: C to the J

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Are you guys throwing back the dog hits?

skyman

Reaction score
Just mildly concerned with there being no TO and all.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Did anyone get a rejection from yesterday from
Requester:Lewend Mayiwar [A22M2WH3WSSXID] (Contact)
The message:
"The rejection is due to an internal error in the survey which was unfortunately discovered after the results had been received. I am truly sorry for this as your time and effort in participating in these surveys is greatly appreciated."
EDIT: It looks like someone posted an email from him on TO that claims he is trying to fix things.

Last edited:
Reactions: bxpretzel

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all. Just popping in to say hi. Also, wanted to give you a heads up about the "Survey about wine buying"....mass rejections.
Swift rejection for not entering a submit word correctly when I was never asked to. I was told to enter the last 4 digits of my worker ID, which I did. I just looked at TO and he's rejecting everyone for the same reason.
Total BS and I'm pissed. His TO number was still high so I just did the HIT, I should have gone in and read the recent reviews. Oh well.

A.Lem

Reaction score
Are Csats those watch a surgeon and rate him on how he's doing? I tried one of those earlier...wanted me to watch 7 mins of a surgery and I had no idea WTF was going on to be able to even tell if it was being done correctly or whatever lol was like nope :(

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
This batch is starting to get confusing. Is a pair of shoes one product, or multiple products? There's two of them. And do they count as different products, since they fit on different feet?

Reactions: Jerami

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
This batch is starting to get confusing. Is a pair of shoes one product, or multiple products? There's two of them. And do they count as different products, since they fit on different feet?
Single product

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
1. If it comes in one box, it's one product, as far as I know. Don't over think it. Do the laces count? What if it they come in 2 colors? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.