• Petunia Pig

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Are Csats those watch a surgeon and rate him on how he's doing? I tried one of those earlier...wanted me to watch 7 mins of a surgery and I had no idea WTF was going on to be able to even tell if it was being done correctly or whatever lol was like nope :(
Focus on the surgeon's technique and actions more than the procedure. You don't have to write anything unless you see something you think should be pointed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: turkLion

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Determine a Pin's Quality | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.15] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 4
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers DoesNotExist ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: loki3404

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
Are Csats those watch a surgeon and rate him on how he's doing? I tried one of those earlier...wanted me to watch 7 mins of a surgery and I had no idea WTF was going on to be able to even tell if it was being done correctly or whatever lol was like nope :(
That's okay. You're not supposed to be able to tell what's going on. That's the point. They get a thousand untrained monkeys to bang on the keyboard and come up with the same results as a professional surgeon. As has been said, you're supposed to grade how well he uses the tools, not if he uses them correctly. Obviously, you don't know enough to be able to tell that, unless he screws up in an obvious way.

(I have seen people screw up in obvious ways. Like one guy put stitches in the wrong place and had to back them out. And one guy didn't have any place to put his needle so he used the patient's innards as a pin cushion. And one guy accidentally swng wide with cauterizing some tissue and burned a guy's liver, causing his vitals to spike to high heaven.

Those would be critical misses. If it's obvious to a layman that the surgeon screwed up, that's probably a fail.

But the important thing that C-Sats is looking for is how well he handles the instruments, not what he does to the patients.

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
1. If it comes in one box, it's one product, as far as I know. Don't over think it. Do the laces count? What if it they come in 2 colors? :p
One of the examples given for multiple products is a set of speakers. So I don't know.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
One of the examples given for multiple products is a set of speakers. So I don't know.
Speakers, especially studio monitors, are sold separately a lot. I bought a pair but, they were separate. I could have bought 3. You can't buy 1 shoe.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
You're killin' me, Smalls.:p
To rephrase, shoes are, under normal circumstances, sold in pairs, that come in one box, for one price, with included laces. 1 product. :wink:
Thanks for the help, Blue. :p
No problem. Glad to help. :p

Reactions: Jerami and Loxxed
Status
Not open for further replies.