Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: A survey on Sleep Quality (Max 10 minutes)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] [TurkerView]
Description: A survey on Sleep Quality (Max 10 minutes)
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [172821581-173994] DoesNotExis
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 6 min, 31 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Extensive survey covering everything under the sun about your life and beliefs. Rambles from one subject to another. Formatting could be much better. Poorly paid due to the sheer length of the survey.

Reactions: savvy

Tjololo

Reaction score
In case anyone didn't see it before, I'm reposting this. Today's the last time I'll make a post about it before the hits actually go live, so make sure you get the qual. Information (and password) is listed in the spoiler(s) below.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Zh2dSuJ99jA/maxresdefault.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone! Who wants to play a game?

Who here remembers the golden age of Turk, when requesters paid >$10/hr and batches proliferated, where sharing was the name of the game and autoaccept was a myth like bigfoot? Who here remembers the frustration of the October turk season, when hits were scarce and fighting abounded.

Who remembers trick or treat hits?

That's right, after what, 3 years? I'm running my trick or treat hits again! It's a little different this time, more details will come, but until then the best part: QUAL TESTS!

In order to participate in this event you'll need my qualification. Instructions for getting it are below. I auto-approve qual requests every 2 minutes (assuming you get the password correct), if you get a rejection or you don't get it after a while contact me and we can work it out. I'll be posting this again to make sure everyone has it before the first batch goes live. Happy Halloween!

Qual Test Instructions:

The F is a trick or treat hit?

Hit structure. NOTE: Different this years

As usual, this is a testing thing and may break. Please be patient with me as I work through the kinks of the new interface and new mturk SDK. If you have problems let me know.

Happy Halloween Everypony!

EDIT: Forgot the spoiler tags

Last edited:

Markb

Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of NHL Games -- 1:00 pm EST | Accept
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.50] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.18] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.25] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of NHL Games -- 1:00 pm EST
Qualifications: NHL2019 Exists ; Location EqualTo US; PB DoesNotExist

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In case anyone didn't see it before, I'm reposting this. Today's the last time I'll make a post about it before the hits actually go live, so make sure you get the qual. Information (and password) is listed in the spoiler(s) below.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Zh2dSuJ99jA/maxresdefault.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone! Who wants to play a game?

https://i.imgur.com/aZMZBPNs.png

Who here remembers the golden age of Turk, when requesters paid >$10/hr and batches proliferated, where sharing was the name of the game and autoaccept was a myth like bigfoot? Who here remembers the frustration of the October turk season, when hits were scarce and fighting abounded.

Who remembers trick or treat hits?

That's right, after what, 3 years? I'm running my trick or treat hits again! It's a little different this time, more details will come, but until then the best part: QUAL TESTS!

In order to participate in this event you'll need my qualification. Instructions for getting it are below. I auto-approve qual requests every 2 minutes (assuming you get the password correct), if you get a rejection or you don't get it after a while contact me and we can work it out. I'll be posting this again to make sure everyone has it before the first batch goes live. Happy Halloween!

Qual Test Instructions:

The test is located at https://worker.mturk.com/qualifications/3SQNX5G5Q9OVDC8GA6T1OW28G42QKD and the password is

D9D9C49B189900FB06B0358FEF49A928

Just copy that and paste it into the box and you should be good in 2 minutes (ish). That's all you need!

The F is a trick or treat hit?

For you young whippersnappers who don't remember the Golden Days of Turk (tm), I used to run a thank-you event for the community every October. Why October? Halloween is my favorite holiday, and the hits tended to be scarce around that time so this gave people something to look forward to. The way it works is simple:

I'll post 1-2 batches per week, and I'll try to give some kind of notification around the time so people are aware. The notice is anywhere from an hour to 0 notice at all, depends on what I'm doing at the time. The batch would be for about 5 cents or something, not really worth writing home about, but that's not the fun part. The HIT itself consists of a button that you click. When you click the button, there's a 50% chance you will submit the hit which will auto approve in like a minute (You got a "Treat"). However, there's a 50% chance that you will get a "Trick" and the HIT will require you to return it. This is different than in previous years for reasons I won't get into. Suffice it to say if you get a screen that says "YOU GOT TRICKED", return the hit so others can play. You'll get another chance another day. See "Hit Structure" for more info.

And that's it! It's a fun thing I do to give back to the mturk community. All of you have been my friends and family for so many years, it's the least I can do.

Hit structure. NOTE: Different this years

So in prevoius years I was able to auto-return the hits. This isn't the case anymore, unfortunately. If you get a "trick", you'll be dumped to a "YOU GOT TRICKED" page, and you'll have to return the hit. Please be a good sport and return it, I have protections in place for force submission and circumvention. If I do find out you've cheated, you'll be granted a "cheater" qual which will permanently remove you from all of my hits, now and in the future, so play nice. The hits don't pay that well, you're not missing out on much. It's for the fun of the holiday, not to make a profit.

When you accept the hit, you'll get to a page with a button that says "Click Here". Click that to play. There's a 50% chance you'll get a "Trick" and have to return, and a 50% chance you'll get a "Treat" and it'll submit itself (and approve automatically).

As usual, this is a testing thing and may break. Please be patient with me as I work through the kinks of the new interface and new mturk SDK. If you have problems let me know.

Happy Halloween Everypony!
is there any way you could use a keyword so I can set a keyword watch? :D (If MTC still has those?)

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of NHL Games -- 1:00 pm EST | Accept
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.50] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.18] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.25] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of NHL Games -- 1:00 pm EST
Qualifications: NHL2019 Exists ; Location EqualTo US; PB DoesNotExist
man i need that qual. i don't wanna care about hockey, but i now know too much about hockey.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Rate faces on traits(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Researcher DR [A1U3SR8TENP8TB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.07] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=3.65] [Comm=3.38] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=75] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 6
Description: Rate 150 faces on traits. Should take ~30 minutes.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2624] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-459276651-174003] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making study(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Craig Anderson [A2Z9RKJIIMAM16] [TurkerView]
Description: In this HIT you will complete a short survey from researchers at Washington University in St. Louis in which you will be given information and be asked to make a decision. The HIT will take ~1 minute and pays $0.10.
Duration: ~10min
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99,
  • Location In US,
HIT Time: 0 min, 41 sec
Catchability: Great

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Satisfaction Ratings for Stop Smoking Text Messages | PANDA
Requester: Nicotine Lab [A3MGTNAXEZNGFE] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Seeking U.S. Military Veterans who smoke or recently quit. Rate your satisfaction with text messages.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already 2 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.