10/03 - We'll Meet Again Monday

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

• Sunny side up

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Over easy

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Over hard

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Scrambled

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Poached

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wtf does this even mean?

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Quiche

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Marshmallows

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I've accepted a few hits today, but all of them are giving me "The HIT you were viewing has expired." Anyone know what's up?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
This is legit the scariest thing I've read all year.
ok i'm going to beat that. A workmate of mine. (why does workmate not sound like a word, but i wrote forumanship?) was allergic to cheese AND chocolate.
I don't know if you have my qual, I don't keep track cause it would make me feel uncomfortable if someone was keeping track of my nonsense answers to nonsense hits. (Since sometimes I rant in them.)
ok thanks, i had it before but didn't know if it was different everytime.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Wondering if I'm going to crack 5 bucks today. PE 2.93 so lazy

Reactions: nyx

lo3fg

Reaction score
"This survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete. After completing the survey you will be compensated 25 cents in Amazon credit for your time"

So $1/Hr

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: STEM SIMS 4 - ONLY TAKE ONE STEM SIMS | PANDA
Requester: Heather [A2A53C2WMV8L9R] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.38] [Fair: 4.49] [Comm: 4.13] [Fast: 4.29]
Description:
The intent of this study is to collect data to study how people solve science problems.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: STEM SIM has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

I don't know why I wasn't able to complete this in the recommended time of 20 minutes. Took me 40 minutes in total.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Our rate is ALWAYS over $6 an hour.
The Stem Sim #4 I did just earlier clocked in at 40 minutes for $3 for me and I am not a "slow" worker. I actually was surprised the HIT frame said it should take 20 minutes because I have no idea how that would be possible. (That being said, the $12 Extended Games Hit was in line with minimum wage so I had no complaints. It was a fun game, too.)

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
That happens to me too. A lot. But then somehow the ice cream gets covered in hot fudge. :whistle:
Sure, doesn't caffeine (ok and a.d.d. med and energy drink) make everone sort of vibrate? no? hm. ok nevermind.

Reactions: James

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Message(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: GEMS Lab [A11T8FV5IJG5KU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.36 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.53 Fairness
★★★★ 4.51 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 60 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey consists of two (2) separate surveys, and is part of a series of studies examining people’s views in variety of contexts.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-119156265-22648] has not been granted;Location is one of: US
didn't time it, but this was pretty quick and non-annoying

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, I've accepted a few hits today, but all of them are giving me "The HIT you were viewing has expired." Anyone know what's up?
I do believe someone mentioned earlier this morning that this is happening, though I can't remember if it was with FF or Chrome or who posted about it. I'm having a low spoons day, so forgive me for not remembering if there was a fix to it. Maybe use the forum search function to narrow down the posts? (Also, I'm sorry that this is happening. I had that happen once, and it was incredibly frustrating.)

Oh-in case the previous mention is not applicable to your situation (you use different browser, etc.) double-check that the clock on your computer is set to the (official) correct time. Sometimes even a second of difference can wonk things out (that's what the deal was when it happened to me).

maeleahmae

Reaction score
It's terrible. I love eggs. I only developed the allergy about 3 years ago ... after getting a flu shot. -_-
OMG, I developed an egg allergy after having my kids, now my youngest is 6 and I can finally eat eggs again, I have also never gotten a flu shot since then. I wonder how much of a connection there is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.