10/03 - We'll Meet Again Monday

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

• Sunny side up

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Over easy

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Over hard

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Scrambled

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Poached

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wtf does this even mean?

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Quiche

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Marshmallows

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean. I think, on the surface, it was a cool prank in general. But when you're stupid enough to do it around schools and make actual threats, you get what you deserve.
It's fine and funny if they're just walking around not doing anything. Once it involves kids, like the first ones trying to give them candy or get them into the woods...a line has been crossed.

I asked my kid what he would do if a clown approached him while he is walking home from school and offered him candy. He said, "kick him in the balls and run like hell. Then call 911 when I'm in a safe place."

Good boy.

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
craaaap I just donated for the first time but didn't put my name in for the perks. So it's that kind of day, huh :banghead:

Reactions: Rerun

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Is Dodds and VDX the same requester? Their hit layout is the same.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Some people need to learn what things are. Some of the names they're coming up for this stuff....
(not saying anyone here is who's doing it....)
That's why I'm not doing these! I have no idea what any of these things are. It appears that someone's auto repair shop burned down.

Reactions: catnapped and ckm

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else get this email in their spam folder? Looks promising

This is the Addiction Recovery Research Center. Recently, you completed an assessment from an Mturk HIT titled: "Earn $1.00 to $3.00 by Answering Questions about Your Health History and Providing Permission for Contact for a Future Study." At the end of the assessment, you indicated that you gave us permission to contact you via email (which you also provided) regarding your willingness to participate in an online social network study. You will receive $5.00 at the end of the 5-day study contingent upon you logging into the website each day of the 5-day period. An additional bonus of $4.00 per study day and, as such, $20.00 over the 5-day study period can be earned by interacting thoughtfully and appropriately with the other users.
I did- I replied with Yes

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short (15 question) survey about a new app | PANDA
Requester: UserInsights7 [A25K11463KTNWP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.71 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.62 Generosity
★★★★ 4.56 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about a new consumer app
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: UserInsights7_4Pillars_Completed has not been granted

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
oh see they are so fast they got this even before i post. lol which as speedy as i am is just awesome :wink:

Reactions: Jaded

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
It's fine and funny if they're just walking around not doing anything. Once it involves kids, like the first ones trying to give them candy or get them into the woods...a line has been crossed.

I asked my kid what he would do if a clown approached him while he is walking home from school and offered him candy. He said, "kick him in the balls and run like hell. Then call 911 when I'm in a safe place."

Good boy.
but not all clowns are male xD

Last edited:
Reactions: tricker

maeleahmae

Reaction score
Did 20 hits for a new requester, they rejected 10. :( Messaged them, but really don't know what I did wrong.

Scratch that - they rejected all of them. :facepalm:

Last edited:

psminty

Reaction score
Anyone else get this email in their spam folder? Looks promising

This is the Addiction Recovery Research Center. Recently, you completed an assessment from an Mturk HIT titled: "Earn $1.00 to $3.00 by Answering Questions about Your Health History and Providing Permission for Contact for a Future Study." At the end of the assessment, you indicated that you gave us permission to contact you via email (which you also provided) regarding your willingness to participate in an online social network study. You will receive $5.00 at the end of the 5-day study contingent upon you logging into the website each day of the 5-day period. An additional bonus of $4.00 per study day and, as such, $20.00 over the 5-day study period can be earned by interacting thoughtfully and appropriately with the other users.
Uh-ohh Just deleted all my spam w/o checking them. That's what I get for using an old g-mail acct and being tired...

Reactions: GoldenTemple

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
my power went out for a couple hours, no clue why, but it does't seem it made any difference to what my pe could have been huh?

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.