10/06 - Tasting Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lo3fg

Reaction score
Have you noticed how much more consistent you are with your earnings compared to just weeks ago? You're making damn good progress, you'll hit the $25 mark in no time.
Thanks! Well, I turk part time and I've been very busy in the past few weeks, so I think I'll be able to make more in the future! I've had a couple of 40+ hits and that was like winning the lottery :D

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
PFA is also too slow to do very many of. I can usually do one in about a minute so that's like $9 an hour. Not today. Throttling EVERYWHERE.

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
Time to take a break and make the kiddo some dinner. Leave some a9s for me plz I am hell bent on hitting 10k tonight :D

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you guys doing them out of your queue? I have Chrome open hoarding and pandaing while I'm working them in firefox. Switch over occasionally to clear a captcha, but overall they're running smooth.
I need to multi-tab them to get any sort of decent hourly rate. When they're slow like this I just don't do them, but it's worth it working from a queue while you wait for other HITs to show up.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Something fucked up is going on i'm getting pre on my dashboard. i have no mturk pages open except my dash.

Reactions: <Gucci>

jnalleyne

Reaction score
I just transferred all of my money from Amazon Payments to my bank. When should I expect to see my money, same time or is it still longer than usual?

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.